1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Yep, plenty of time to save those pennies.:lecture

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Speaking of saving pennies, are there any places left to pre-order this at a good price? I noticed that both Alter Ego and AP Collectibles no longer have it up.

Man I saw this at SDCC and the only thing that I can say is that Pitu's video from SDCC last year did not truly show how big this thing is.

I preordered it. Like everyone else I figured a make a place for it..still haven't figured out where I'm going to put it!

I was wondering if could use the outside shield armor for a cool jello mold of the car if the jello wont hurt the plastic....ha ha.

only 9 to 10 more months for this baby....the box is where im wondering to put it will be huge ...

we need more pics of this, can't believe there are hardly any this year

We have the tumbler really near...the wait will be easy...

Still waiting for the batwing after this batmobile...

Why??? I want more pictures when the new prototype arrives, with all the fixes...

Can someone post more pictures with different view? I'm really would like to see more of it.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Why??? I want more pictures when the new prototype arrives, with all the fixes...

:yess::exactly:
But I'm very happy with the 1st prototipe pictures. There are few minor details that need to be fixed, but overall it's amazing!!!
this one and my tumbler will look amazing on display... plus batman and joker from both burton and noland films...
now I'm thinking to get the batpod =/

:yess::exactly:
But I'm very happy with the 1st prototipe pictures. There are few minor details that need to be fixed, but overall it's amazing!!!
this one and my tumbler will look amazing on display... plus batman and joker from both burton and noland films...
now I'm thinking to get the batpod =/

Watched the movie???? the Batpod looks awesome on TDKR :hi5: , is a must buy!

Geez, wants to be spoon fed everything. :rotfl

LOL..you're firing on all cylinders today Jye! Give this man the golden trophy...no, I mean the golden spoon...I mean, oh forget it!

Which one do u guys think is cooler and which one would u get if u could get just one, Nolan or Burton Batmobile

I think than 1989 batmobile is cooler but would like to hear your opinions

Back