1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do I. I have 2 of them. One has a minor scuff on the canopy. It's still a beautiful piece but if you got a dinged up one you might as well take it out and play with it or give it a full-on custom repaint. I'd like to see if someone has the ***** to repaint it like this:

871ffd80-bd10-012c-8306-0050569439b1.jpg

:rotfl yeah that would be something!

I received my "inspected" batmobile from BBTS. Drivers side looks flawless, but passenger side has a big scratch on roof. Its so obvious this was caused by the shield rubbing against the car. You can see the rub mark on the underside of the cocoon shield as well. The foam piece is a little longer on the driver side, so it worked great on that side! I so pissed. Either BBTS completely missed the scratch or it happened during shipment to me. In which case they could have prevented it by placing an extra piece of very thin foam. But no, they didn't listen to me. Seriously considering buying from Sideshow since they (or HT) are now using extra foam between the shield. Will BBTS do a full refund (including shipping)?

I received my "inspected" batmobile from BBTS. Drivers side looks flawless, but passenger side has a big scratch on roof. Its so obvious this was caused by the shield rubbing against the car. You can see the rub mark on the underside of the cocoon shield as well. The foam piece is a little longer on the driver side, so it worked great on that side! I so pissed. Either BBTS completely missed the scratch or it happened during shipment to me. In which case they could have prevented it by placing an extra piece of very thin foam. But no, they didn't listen to me. Seriously considering buying from Sideshow since they (or HT) are now using extra foam between the shield. Will BBTS do a full refund (including shipping)?

Sorry to hear bud that sucks. Yeah the news that SS is adding protection has got me back interested in possible ordering this. Good luck getting this sorted out.

Just checked out those scratched ones on BBTS. The shipping calculation came out to $385 to me in Canada. Guess its SS if I go through with it.

Just checked out those scratched ones on BBTS. The shipping calculation came out to $385 to me in Canada. Guess its SS if I go through with it.

Yeah the shipping is what gets you. They really should lower the price on these to give more people incentive. What they are offering now basically amounts to the "credit" Sideshow was offering for those who received one with scratches.

My BBTS inspected one came this week. Opened it up and of course it has the classic rub scratch on the driver side and the box was beat to hell by UPS with one gouge that even got into the foam. How much are they offering back for these issues?

Yeah the shipping is what gets you. They really should lower the price on these to give more people incentive. What they are offering now basically amounts to the "credit" Sideshow was offering for those who received one with scratches.

Yeah being where I am, SS is really the only way to go especially with large pieces. I have to decide soon because shipping is the reason that if I don't get the nerve to order this from SS before they sell out, I'll never own one because at the size they are it would never be affordable to have it shipped to me so far north.

My BBTS inspected one came this week. Opened it up and of course it has the classic rub scratch on the driver side and the box was beat to hell by UPS with one gouge that even got into the foam. How much are they offering back for these issues?

Sorry to hear about another issue like this. Send it back and order from SS they seem to have this issue sorted out now that they add the foam or plastic bag in between the car and shield.

Yeah being where I am, SS is really the only way to go especially with large pieces. I have to decide soon because shipping is the reason that if I don't get the nerve to order this from SS before they sell out, I'll never own one because at the size they are it would never be affordable to have it shipped to me so far north.

$150 to Alaska from SS

contact them and see...they should give u refund on shipping also.

Congrats to all those who will be/who have ordered this beautiful collectible. It would seem that due to the clever idea BY Hot Toys of adding foam paper inbetween the car and armoured shield has solved the problem of scratched or marked Batmobiles and so we should hear nothing but good things from now on in!

y2yhamy8.jpg

qenady7e.jpg

epu7ava4.jpg

nuzahygy.jpg

Got mine today from Super Power Collectibles!!!!

The outer box was pretty beat up. One gouge went all the way through to the actual product box (which I don't care about).

Opened it up and mine is flawless. No scratches, no glue spots, electronics are perfect. Mine did not have the bag over the car, it was packaged just like the original ones were.

It is perfect. I love it.

Got mine today from Super Power Collectibles!!!!

The outer box was pretty beat up. One gouge went all the way through to the actual product box (which I don't care about).

Opened it up and mine is flawless. No scratches, no glue spots, electronics are perfect. Mine did not have the bag over the car, it was packaged just like the original ones were.

It is perfect. I love it.

Congrats man! :clap Glad you lucked out!

I still have a brand new one for sale, never displayed. Inspected and perfect! $600 for local pick up in Southern California

Back