batman 1/4 scale statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthKy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have just recieved my batman 1/4 scale and i love it, i dont know why he has recieved such a bad rap he def holds his own in my PF collection.
Anyway i was wondering if any fellow collectors could post pics of how they have posed his cape.
I have been futzing over it for ages and cant decide how i want to do it, flowing behind him, billowing out, all angular and wraping around him.... i dunno:thud:
I think it could use at least one more wire to get a little more posability but anyway would love to see what my fellow collectors have done with theirs.
Cheers
DarthKy

This one's a great statue. I've wondered about the bad rep it gets too, but most of the times it comes from people who don't have it. :dunno I have his cape folded behind him, but plan on modding the wires. The weight and thickness of the wires cause the cape to hang heavy. I'm considering replacing the wires with a thinner gauge to offer better movement and allow the cape to hang more naturally.

DSCN0099.jpg

Its actually one of DCD's better statues. The rock have a ____ty paintjob, I've seen customizers really bring them out and the face paint applications aren't the best but its leaps and bounds better than their Superman and Wonder Woman.

It is a great statue and easily matches the SSC PFs. The base could be better though. Over at Statue Forum there are some nice examples:

jum2i.jpg

Source.

4867599850_1f9fab2d97.jpg

4866983659_65c0dfd09d.jpg

4866983487_be56538d07.jpg

4867599356_bd28a6e90d.jpg

4866983115_8b6b6445d5.jpg

Source.

That first pic has been repainted. It was definitely one of the better ones done. Someone else over there repainted the face and belt too which I thought brought the statue to a whole other level.

The poor base on it is enough to make me dislike it. I have however never seen one in person.

I agree that most (if not all) of the negative comments about the piece are from non-owners. That being said, the first time i saw it, i knew i had to have it. 3 years after, this is still my 3nd favorite Batman piece ever! Just amazing in 1/4. but yes, well, the base is a tad vanilla to be totally desired.

All of the Batman related pieces of this nature (Joker, Harley) are just great in comparison to the rest.

All of the Batman related pieces of this nature (Joker, Harley) are just great in comparison to the rest.

All the 1/4 scale PFs from DCD OTHER THAN THE SUPERMAN PIECE have been very good. The GL was nice, the WW was nice (other than the heels and the cape, which I removed). It's a pity the Superman PF was just so bad.

All the 1/4 scale PFs from DCD OTHER THAN THE SUPERMAN PIECE have been very good. The GL was nice, the WW was nice (other than the heels and the cape, which I removed). It's a pity the Superman PF was just so bad.

:goodpost::goodpost::exactly:
Totally agree. I have Batman, WW, and GL. I too customized WW and she's perfect now (except for the heels of course).

Back