Batman 1/4 scale museum quality statue - thoughts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The statue is awesome. I got mine for FREE!!!! I won it in a contest a few months back from HMV and the Silversnail here in Canada. It is massive, but is a great representation of the character. I think I'd pay about $200 for it.

Bringing this thread forward for people looking for information about the 1/4 piece

I'm really tempted to get this piece myself, wouldn't mind a Bats to go with my PF's :rock
x :peace

Last edited:
Beyond a Custom, this is the only mixed media 1/4 scale Bats out there. It's not bad, just not great and the price is a killer ...

Looks that way I have seen like 5 with spots on the chest ... as well as small pinholes around the emblem.

I just picked this up during Preview Night for the Phoenix Comic-con. It's in mint condition....no issues at all.

Got if for $130...it's a sweet statue.

Hard Times call for Desperate Measures, so some people are dumping their collectibles for far less than what they paid. Me, i'm constantly trying to consolidate my action figure collection :gah:

I just picked this up during Preview Night for the Phoenix Comic-con. It's in mint condition....no issues at all.

Got if for $130...it's a sweet statue.

Wow that's a hell of a deal, congrats. It's an impressive statue for sure especially after you unfurl his cape which is pretty impressive in length. This is one of my favorite pieces in my collection.

I've noticed the bat symbol on the chest is coming up a little on mine. Would it be better to just let it alone and hope it doesn't get worse, or should I attempt to glue it down?

I've seen the price skyrocketing on this piece. It was reasonably priced for a long long time, but in recent months I've seen it going for $500 or more.

Back