Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't find the source but I think that sideshow Alex said there's no variants planned for this.

It's in this thread or the satue forum BG thread. I was the one that asked and SSAlex responded saying there will be no variants made for this statue. so maybe in that case a BG lsf Next? Would hate to see a 3k price tag on it though with the fast price hikes.

This Batgirl is no joke. It's gonna be pretty tragic if only this 1 and no other future BGs are produced.

I'm right here...:D

She's the sexiest piece I've seen in a while and I own Jessica Rabbit :p . I absolutely love her. I put the ex head on her, as previously stated and I just could not be happier with this addition to my collection. Of course, if she was free, then I suppose I could be 'happier.'

I'm right here...:D

She's the sexiest piece I've seen in a while and I own Jessica Rabbit :p . I absolutely love her. I put the ex head on her, as previously stated and I just could not be happier with this addition to my collection. Of course, if she was free, then I suppose I could be 'happier.'

I wish they would do a Buffy the Vampire Slayer PF. Hey BuffyGirl, wouldn't you love to have you in PF.

SS confirmed this?

I believe it was Igo and Alex who said there were NO variants planned for this. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean that there won't be another Batgirl... The new purple Catwoman is NOT a variant as it is an entirely new sculpt you never know if Batgirl will get the same treatment.

What's interesting is I'm going to receive Emma Frost before Batgirl. Even though Batgirl started shipping first. Go figure...

Thanks! I'm pretty stoked myself. I'm just playing the waiting game right now ...

Back