Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know they did a great job on this but I'd love to see a custom paint job on this. I think this would look stellar.

Well I managed to get one today from another source, but didn't expect the cancellation from Sideshow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I got that cancellation too. If only SS was consistent making good PFs I would've ordered mine from day 1. But not all is lost, there are still a few hidden places out there that are expecting to get 1 or 2.

I just say the even the reg. version is waitlisted. I can believe the EX being sold out now but the reg with a ES of 2500 already being sold out well? Could this be the same waitlist error they had with the Spidey PF being waitlisted incorrectly?

Exclusive waitlist cancelled for me also. Exclusive no big deal to me unlike Arkham Joker exclusive. I have regular batgirl final flex this month, so I am good. Sorry for those who are cancelled and really wanted her though.

I just say the even the reg. version is waitlisted. I can believe the EX being sold out now but the reg with a ES of 2500 already being sold out well? Could this be the same waitlist error they had with the Spidey PF being waitlisted incorrectly?

I think that it's just that Batgirl is popular amongst the fans and collectors.

As someone who never bought premium formats before, this one looked so good that i just had to get it. Im guessing im not alone on this being my first piece. Now im scrambling to pick up past releases...

As someone who never bought premium formats before, this one looked so good that i just had to get it. Im guessing im not alone on this being my first piece. Now im scrambling to pick up past releases...

Bit of advice, if the prices have started to skyrocket, just wait for the next version and while you are at it, just keep your eyes open for deals. I have picked up some great and hard to find pieces for retail or less. Unless you are filthy rich, in which case, spend away!

Be warned, this hobby is Highly Addicting!

Bit of advice, if the prices have started to skyrocket, just wait for the next version and while you are at it, just keep your eyes open for deals. I have picked up some great and hard to find pieces for retail or less. Unless you are filthy rich, in which case, spend away!

If it's something that recently came out, but expecting retail prices for most older statues is a little out there

If it's something that recently came out, but expecting retail prices for most older statues is a little out there

Seems like the only way to get good deals on anything older than a year or two is waiting for someone to have a fire-sale or a local cs. But some stuff like Comic Bats PF or Supes PF, I would think you can get a decent deal for. I have no idea what those are going for on ebay but with the sheer amount out there, it can't be too bad. Anything with a nice low ES...forget about it!

Seems like the only way to get good deals on anything older than a year or two is waiting for someone to have a fire-sale or a local cs. But some stuff like Comic Bats PF or Supes PF, I would think you can get a decent deal for. I have no idea what those are going for on ebay but with the sheer amount out there, it can't be too bad. Anything with a nice low ES...forget about it!

Regs will likely be easy to obtain but EX may become harder and harder to get I suspect.

Good point. Deals are all over just be patient... Sometimes a year or two patience. Works for me.

Can make a list of deals but no one will listen :monkey3

Good point. Deals are all over just be patient... Sometimes a year or two patience. Works for me.

Can make a list of deals but no one will listen :monkey3

Yeah, I have gotten some crazy good deals, including pieces that go for many times what I paid. I am reluctant to give up my source though!

In fairness, the best deals are usually on Reg's. Great for your collection, less so if looking to build value.

Yeah, I have gotten some crazy good deals, including pieces that go for many times what I paid. I am reluctant to give up my source though!

In fairness, the best deals are usually on Reg's. Great for your collection, less so if looking to build value.

how about a XM source? I could use one of those.

Back