Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the compliments, I will try to snap some photos of the room and post them in the appropriate thread!

She is probably one of the very best figures around DSC_2184.jpg

Anyone got their Batgirl exclusive converted recently? I'm on the wait list and felt it may not happen since they are sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone got their Batgirl exclusive converted recently? I'm on the wait list and felt it may not happen since they are sold out.

I've been on that list for a month now. With only 1500, don't expect to get converted cause it's really a low edition number. At this point we need divine intervention.

I've been on that list for a month now. With only 1500, don't expect to get converted cause it's really a low edition number. At this point we need divine intervention.

300-500 is low. 1500 is not that low considering most mass production quantities are in that range. I'll give it a couple weeks before I start my hunt.

300-500 is low. 1500 is not that low considering most mass production quantities are in that range. I'll give it a couple weeks before I start my hunt.

Yes... below 1k can be consider low, and with so much more new stuff coming. Just be patient and you will definitely find one

For DC, 1500 is nothing

Yeah, that is low for DC, and I am not seeing any LCS's online that still have it. Happy to have gotten mine, this one is going to be a tough find. Went under the radar for too long (bad EX).

Probably still a few Flex'ers that haven't paid out yet though, so not impossible to convert, but I would not wait too long on the secondary market either. Once this starts to spike, it ain't headed back down.

Anyone got their wait list canceled from Sideshow today? Mine did. I guess they are out of Batgirl exclusive.

Back