Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still not a fan of a simple hair swap as an EX. Would have been nice to get a different head sculpt. Emma and PG are the same so this seems to be the route SSC will take. PG has the best hair swap of the three IMO and still makes for a quality EX. This piece does look great so far though.

I'm still not a fan of a simple hair swap as an EX. Would have been nice to get a different head sculpt. Emma and PG are the same so this seems to be the route SSC will take. PG has the best hair swap of the three IMO and still makes for a quality EX. This piece does look great so far though.

Yeah I agree. Why just the change of the hair? A new head with new hair style is so much better meaning different facial features as well. It seems like a cheap way out of a ex. Don't mean to sound like a £€¥#$ but isn't it what it seems like? But anyways this statue did turn out so far way better than I thought. The ex is not my liking but the sculpt is great.

Wait PG is also just a change of the hair only? I thought it was 2 different heads?

These are 2 different head swaps. The hair styles are different but you don't swap the hair...you get 2 different actual heads to swap.

I think it's a bit of a waste. The face expressions should have been different for such a subtle exclusive.

I like the swap out heads but I feel like it is a tiny waste since the face is the same. At least with a piece like Jason Voorhees you get mask on, mask off with the two heads. Still ordered the ex, cause you know, why not?!

I like the swap out heads but I feel like it is a tiny waste since the face is the same. At least with a piece like Jason Voorhees you get mask on, mask off with the two heads. Still ordered the ex, cause you know, why not?!

Exactly. They could have at least changed her expression, the direction she was looking, etc.

I still can't tell the differences at all. Display both next to each other and let a friend look at them. They would not know the differences in the hair either.

I'm playing with the idea of buying an extra head on eBay and then having someone make a maskless version for me.

Out doesn't necessarily have to be the ex head. It could just be the reg head. I just want to option for a maskless version.

Back