Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can't decide I which one I will like more the black or blue version? If we can get a unmasked COH for the blue then it would be so awesome.

Unless it's debt or death.

I am on a full pay and I even was a waitlister. I'm just happy that I'm getting her.

I just meant getting statues. :horror

tumblr_nnq6vbxQVu1txj9qbo1_500.gif

My last Flex is 7/15. I didn't get a notice yet.

For those of you that had a WL convert, how long ago did you WL? I got to the party very late and didn't waitlist until 3rd week of May. So thinking I might just be out of luck for the EX on this one.

I wait listed Januray 13th and mine converted earlier this week shortly after a few others.

Good thing about this one is the Ex is just different hair, the rest of the Ex head is the exact same as the Reg so if you end up not getting the Ex a Regular isn't too much different at all. If you get to that point you could buy it cheaper from somewhere else.

I really like the classic looking hair. Different hairpieces is a good EX option, imo. It's subtle, and it strikes a good balance between must have and skipable.

How many prototypes does Sideshow make? Our official SSC distributor has (one of?) the Batgirl PF proto displayed @ their booth for this weekend's Toy Convention happening in Manila. They also had Michael Keaton Batman and Catwoman PFs displayed June of last year.

Anyway, seeing this in person just got me super-excited for the figure. The sculpt is superb, and the over-all look of the statue is just classy.

(Will try to take photos tomorrow as I'll be going back to the show)

How many prototypes does Sideshow make? Our official SSC distributor has (one of?) the Batgirl PF proto displayed @ their booth for this weekend's Toy Convention happening in Manila. They also had Michael Keaton Batman and Catwoman PFs displayed June of last year.

Anyway, seeing this in person just got me super-excited for the figure. The sculpt is superb, and the over-all look of the statue is just classy.

(Will try to take photos tomorrow as I'll be going back to the show)

I would imagine there's 2 or 3

Back