Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the pic, not feeling the face. :( she looks a bit older than in the comics. This seems more like a real person from a movie kind of BG than a comic version. I don't see artgerms style in this. I really wanted a BG but as of now I'm going to have to wait to see if this has a COH or some better pics later on.

Just saw the pic, not feeling the face. :( she looks a bit older than in the comics. This seems more like a real person from a movie kind of BG than a comic version. I don't see artgerms style in this. I really wanted a BG but as of now I'm going to have to wait to see if this has a COH or some better pics later on.

Buy it, the edition size is only 100.

I heard the sideshow exclusive version will have a brown paper bag to put over her head

Please don't talk about style... This looks EXACTLY like artgerms style CBG

There's something just a little off on this. It's 90% good, but the head seems too tilted. I'll admit one of the other angles made it look better. The costume is really good, it's just the head that could be tweaked. Still, would purchase it.

Power Girl looks better to me and we still haven't seen the other head sculpt.

I think they tried to match a certain piece of artwork with this Batgirl and compromised a bit on the feel of the statue. I will still buy it but just saying.

Batgirl was a huge surprise, especially with them already giving us Power Girl. The only other major female characters left are Supergirl and Black Canary.

Hopefully Nightwing and Robin aren't far behind.

Power Girl looks better to me and we still haven't seen the other head sculpt.

I think they tried to match a certain piece of artwork with this Batgirl and compromised a bit on the feel of the statue. I will still buy it but just saying.

I must agree power girl I can work with. Batgirl will most likely be a pass. So much for completing all the DC girls in my collection. But in this hobby I'm not blown away I must pass. Hey it's not a cheap hobby. If there's no COH then I will pass and wait for the repaint. Hopefully then we will get a better face for that one.

Batgirl was a huge surprise, especially with them already giving us Power Girl. The only other major female characters left are Supergirl and Black Canary.

Hopefully Nightwing and Robin aren't far behind.

HUNTRESS!!!

Back