Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They probably won't do it, but it would be an easy way to please both Barbara Gordon and Stephanie Brown fans. Honestly, it may be the only way a Stephanie Batgirl gets released.

Im not a diehard BG fan but I would think they would have to change the suit to correlate with Steph. Other than Robin, I dont think anyone shared the same suit appearance...?
Eitherway, I see your point.

Im not a diehard BG fan but I would think they would have to change the suit to correlate with Steph. Other than Robin, I dont think anyone shared the same suit appearance...?

Wouldn't be exact, but it would be close enough for me if they did a change out head and hand holding a staff. Barbara holding a Batarang, and Steph holding the staff.

They probably won't do it, but it would be an easy way to please both Barbara Gordon and Stephanie Brown fans. Honestly, it may be the only way a Stephanie Batgirl gets released.

I WOULD DO ANYTHING for a Steph. And then a matching Kara. Man, that would be heaven for me.

:tap

I happen to think I'm pretty great.

Um, maybe I'm late to the party but, WTH is with the army boots?! I guess if they compliment the new outfit, the new outfit sux :pfft:
I could live w/the outfit if they gave her typical superhero boots. These boots make her look immature and grunge.

View attachment 127846

I absolutely ****ing hate the new suit.

Its why I will stop buying Batgirl now on. I am a huge fan but I will not support DC move on that stupidity.

And I say yes on the CoH and exclusive, but I say throw in a Cassandra head as well and ill gladly drop 500 for it all.

I love the new Batgirl costume if it were a cosplay design. DC just wants to have a more fun book now since everyone thinks DC is too dark and serious now. So they're gonna pull the Hawkeye approach.

Has this been confirm with a COH? If so any pics yet? I hope it's better than the white queen where they just switch out the hair... They should have at least gave us a new COH face, eyes etc. that was not a good move for the queens ex COH. :lecture

SS should feed us more updates. Marvel section so alive due to XM updates of their on going project. Would love to see SS do that too.

SS should feed us more updates. Marvel section so alive due to XM updates of their on going project. Would love to see SS do that too.
I wish they did more updates of figures too. It'd be fun for us too and they could get good critical feedback

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I wish they did more updates of figures too. It'd be fun for us too and they could get good critical feedback

Have you seen those submit a pose for a statue threads? Some of the worse poses people come up with :lol

Have you seen those submit a pose for a statue threads? Some of the worse poses people come up with :lol
I've seen a few. A lot are usually the same poses again and again. Sometimes I think IGO and them set those up to troll us

I've seen a few. A lot are usually the same poses again and again. Sometimes I think IGO and them set those up to troll us

:horror. Brilliant strategy hahaha

Agreed. :) It's enjoyable to see all the hype about XM Studios. Some would not agree with the hype. Others will. In any case, it's great to see how a company can spark such life to a segment of collectors. Can't complain about that! :)

Back