Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instant PO for me..unlike powergirl. There is nothing I don't like about this one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think BG's cape is sculpted dude

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

In close up it looks like a leather effect material with wires in it to get that blown to side effect.. Might be wrong. But if sculpted it looks very thin

In close up it looks like a leather effect material with wires in it to get that blown to side effect.. Might be wrong. But if sculpted it looks very thin

**** i think you're right. When you zoom in on the better pics you can see the stitching

I think BG's cape is sculpted dude

On her left side it looks that way. But on her right it looks like fabric. Maybe it's the detail. The way the light hits it. The way it drapes over her shoulders. Sculpting is great but I still say fabric. We need some better pics. :)

On her left side it looks that way. But on her right it looks like fabric. Maybe it's the detail. The way the light hits it. The way it drapes over her shoulders. Sculpting is great but I still say fabric. We need some better pics. :)
Yeah said as much above Lol. Would love it if it were sculpted though like Batman's

Some of my iphone shots from the floor.
FC453CED-D619-408D-8472-D98DCC511558.jpg

066E0216-DEBB-456F-8B09-9D0929D4F46D.jpg

37427A55-7C15-4946-9AB6-AAE8E1B6DA30.jpg

CE754841-6E03-41A2-97D1-1BE7673258F6.jpg

05F8C80C-4B53-4328-AD8B-E9E21202CD0C.jpg

4A453839-9D36-4F94-9C64-9F6DE7D5E0B4.jpg

0EA207BF-1873-4949-AE73-FD42BAD2D0AE.jpg

Where are the necessary booty shots everyone. Wtf guys

count me in the disappointed camp. I am not a fan of that headsculpt and agree with the comments that it could be more feminine.

The more pictures I see of her the more I like her. Barbara Gordon IS Batgirl to me so I'm glad they went with her first. That outfit looks fantastic and the HS is growing on me. She's not as strikingly beautiful as Wonder Woman but she's still pretty. Overall it's a great representation.

The more pictures I see of her the more I like her. Barbara Gordon IS Batgirl to me so I'm glad they went with her first. That outfit looks fantastic and the HS is growing on me. She's not as strikingly beautiful as Wonder Woman but she's still pretty. Overall it's a great representation.

Great I hope we will get a new batgirl sculpt of the other girl instead of just a repaint of this one. At least there's a chance? Maybe not with the recent repaints. ....., I will keep dreaming for now.

Back