Baroness Premium Format [High Res Pics in First Post]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 666 on the brown mailer. Then when I opened it it said 167? Wtf? Do I need to contact SS? I hope we don't have a double of the same number out there.,

Does the CC PF come in a small sized box like Baroness? Or is it oversized like previous PF's?

The CC box is about 1 inch taller in height and 4 inches wider from one side. (That is with the Baroness box perpendicular to the CC box) It is 50-60% larger than Baroness.

Me and a friend are getting this for our buddy for Christmas so I threw my name down on the waitlist on Thursday or Friday. Hoping that it gets converted and we can snag him one

Actually the EX is back in stock now.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=3000801

I ordered it with flexpay yesterday. Still looks to be in stock after my order.

Thanks dude! You kick ass! I managed to cancel my waitlist order for the regular and got the exclusive. My buddy is gonna lose his mind.

It's kind of weird though, instead of just hitting cancel on the website, I had to call sideshow to have them cancel the waitlist order for me. I wonder if that meant it was getting ready to be filled.

Likely just returns from folks who probably shouldn't have bought her in the first place.

Damn!!! Would my order go through and get cancelled afterward? Or does the system validate this before it goes through?

My experience is that it tells you that Exclusives are limited to 1 per customer after you click the place your order button, and then refuses to complete the transaction.

Back