Baroness Premium Format [High Res Pics in First Post]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no clue how to fix this so SS has no more? Oh well then it's a return. I'm surprise even all the reg versions are all sold out. :slap

If the fabric can be moved out of the way without damaging it, you can epoxy the leg back together with JB Weld. I'm sure JB Weld would be strong enough. Just clean the area of all loose particles first. If the statue stands ok on its own and doesn't look broken, then you really don't need to fix it if you don't want. Just be super careful when you move it. $45 is ridiculous compensation for a broken leg.I would want $75 or more, but less than $50 is an insult. I would demand $60.

A broken leg is a big deal. It isn't like a few paint flaws.

If you like the EX and don't want to pay scalper prices, you will have to live with what you have. If it must be perfect, you will need to buy another. if you bought another, would you still keep this one at the discounted price? Might be worth it if you can afford.

He could also sell it as is (or repaired) and discounted. That would mitigate the total expense. A broken exclusive is potentially worth more than a regular.

I think pretty much everyone is sold out. BBTS, Secret Compass.

It does look like CornerStore has some pre-orders left for a good price!

https://cornerstorecomics.com/index...oduct_ID=5815&Category_ID=0&ChildCategory_ID=

Thanks bro for the info. Looks like they didn't last long. Lol

If the fabric can be moved out of the way without damaging it, you can epoxy the leg back together with JB Weld. I'm sure JB Weld would be strong enough. Just clean the area of all loose particles first. If the statue stands ok on its own and doesn't look broken, then you really don't need to fix it if you don't want. Just be super careful when you move it. $45 is ridiculous compensation for a broken leg.I would want $75 or more, but less than $50 is an insult. I would demand $60.

A broken leg is a big deal. It isn't like a few paint flaws.

If you like the EX and don't want to pay scalper prices, you will have to live with what you have. If it must be perfect, you will need to buy another. if you bought another, would you still keep this one at the discounted price? Might be worth it if you can afford.

Will super glue be the same as the other glue you mention?

Sorry to hear about your Baroness, CBG. I know you have the Ex but have you considered asking for a reg as a replacement? Just a thought.

Will super glue be the same as the other glue you mention?

JB Weld works very well but requires more time to cure than Super Glue (Cyanoacrylate).

Personally I prefer Super Glue.

Sorry to hear about your Baroness, CBG. I know you have the Ex but have you considered asking for a reg as a replacement? Just a thought.

JB Weld works very well but requires more time to cure than Super Glue (Cyanoacrylate).

Personally I prefer Super Glue.

Yes they said on the email they don't have any replacements left. I assume they mean the reg as well. The worst thing is when they still have the reg versions in stock they will not trade it out. Same as my terminator ex that came broken so I returned it. Then skaar came broken no replacement evennwhen the reg is in stock. So I return that one too. This time at least they are really sold out on both versions so I can't complain there.

Yes I will try super glue thanks! :wink1:

Is this for real? A ebay auction BARONESS EXCLUSIVE FOR 35.00? I bet the seller mistype it from 350.00, but instead put down 35.00 by mistake. Lol.... I wonder if he honored the auction because it was sold. Reminds me of another site I saw a Secura pf was 250.00 at a online store, so I called asked the store and they said yes. I said so 250.00 each? He said correct again. i TOLD HIM THAT'S A GREAT PRICE BECAUSE EVERYWHERE ELSE IS 100.00 MORE! Then I said I will email back in ASAP to order one. When I ask him im ready to order and they never responded back to me. I called again and the guy said the price is 350.00. I said so can you honor one since you said the price was 250.00 he was silence and forgot how to speak. I then said yes or no. He just said the price is 350.00 Lol. I said ok thanks anyways. click the link below to see the auction!**

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-G...800?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d35ab2f88

Last edited:
No, their price was retail of $349.99 (the same as Sideshow). The only reason I had to go with them vs. Sideshow directly is that by the time I actually decided to get her, Sideshow had listed even their regulars as sold out - waitlist.

The cool thing with BBTS is that their customer service is top notch, they always respond to emails within 2-4 hours and when they ship to me, I get my item the very next ship day (they're located about 45 minutes away from me).

Ah I see. Congrats anyways again. A worthy piece to your collection. :clap

Is this for real? A ebay auction BARONESS EXCLUSIVE FOR 35.00? I bet the seller mistype it from 350.00, but instead put down 35.00 by mistake. Lol.... I wonder if he honored the auction because it was sold. Reminds me of another site I saw a Secura pf was 250.00 at a online store, so I called asked the store and they said yes. I said so 250.00 each? He said correct again. i TOLD HIM THAT'S A GREAT PRICE BECAUSE EVERYWHERE ELSE IS 100.00 MORE! Then I said I will email back in ASAP to order one. When I ask him im ready to order and they never responded back to me. I called again and the guy said the price is 350.00. I said so can you honor one since you said the price was 250.00 he was silence and forgot how to speak. I then said yes or no. He just said the price is 350.00 Lol. I said ok thanks anyways. click the link below to see the auction!**

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-G...800?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d35ab2f88

Even if the seller list it wrong & the person pays immediately (without seller sending an invoice), he can still refuse to sell it. The seller would just refund it back to the guy. Though he will probably get a negative feedback after this.

Last edited:

You should have kept your mouth shut and simply bought it for $250. You get it for that, great. If the seller refuses to sell at that price, you get a refund. The seller might never have noticed it should have been $350. You might have screwed yourself out of a great deal by opening your big mouth. No chance of getting it for $250 after you tell him everyone else is selling it for $350. I guess you prefer to pay $350 then?:rotfl

You should have kept your mouth shut and simply bought it for $250. You get it for that, great. If the seller refuses to sell at that price, you get a refund. The seller might never have noticed it should have been $350. You might have screwed yourself out of a great deal by opening your big mouth. No chance of getting it for $250 after you tell him everyone else is selling it for $350. I guess you prefer to pay $350 then?:rotfl

:lol CBG loves throwing money away... :rotfl

:slap yes you are right! Mouth will stay shut from now on. :lol I knew i screwed up big on that one.

You got a broken Evil Queen????? :thud:

:gah: yes and you know how much I love that statue! The queen is fine. It's the top of the cross/ knife thing that is broken. It cracked off on the base. I will email spazzy to fix it for me. I know he has done some amazing customs the most I've seen. I also believe he does things to perfection that's why I choose him for these kind of jobs. Knowing my luck I'm sure I will get more broken statues later on. He is my go to guy now. The grievous is too much for me to even want to bother with. But I know he can do it to make it new again so tempting. The shipping of the very fragile lims would make me not risk it.

:gah: yes and you know how much I love that statue! The queen is fine. It's the top of the cross/ knife thing that is broken. It cracked off on the base. I will email spazzy to fix it for me. I know he has done some amazing customs the most I've seen. I also believe he does things to perfection that's why I choose him for these kind of jobs. Knowing my luck I'm sure I will get more broken statues later on. He is my go to guy now. The grievous is too much for me to even want to bother with. But I know he can do it to make it new again so tempting. The shipping of the very fragile lims would make me not risk it.

Yikes, that really, really sucks. I'm sorry to hear that because I do know how much you wanted her.

Do you think it was shipping damage, or do you think she was sold that way?

Yikes, that really, really sucks. I'm sorry to hear that because I do know how much you wanted her.

Do you think it was shipping damage, or do you think she was sold that way?

It's so hard to tell, it can be damage from shipping because that piece sticks up inside the foam. Just for that small piece I will just get it repaired. I thought about buying another one and sell this one as damage. But if spazzy can fix it I will keep it. I will email him soon. These statues are a pain to buy and ship with it not being broken. I've had so many it's making a sour dent in collecting. But I'm not giving up yet. Not with the DC wonder woman coming soon!

Back