Baroness PF nail in nose?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I did not even notice that. I guess it will be one of those things you can't judge until it's in hand? I dunno. I don't care for the paint on the eyes when it's zoomed. But oh well, it's still sexy.

Damn, after all this nail talk, I'm gonna be pissed if it doesn't come with one!!!!

:clap:clap:clap

That nail sold it for me. I don't know what all the fuss is about?? That's a HIGH END Quality Collectible NAIL we are talkin here. HIGH END and QUALITY!!

I'm starting to break down, I may have to order the exclusive. :horror

She's just so damn beautiful. :monkey2

ORDERED!.....Damn it! :mad:

I was going to say do it if you really want it. But then saw you did so, congrats! :1-1:

You're right, you're right. The hot chick with glasses look will never go out of style. :lol

:exactly: Not ever!

English please. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Thanks, I was hoping for English too. I didn't understand that at all.

I am not into the GI Joe line but even I am tempted to get this as it looks so good. I wish people would stop nitpicking at things, this hasn't even been released yet, its called a prototype for a reason. If the final product comes with a face like an explosion in a paint factory then there would be something to complain about.

I am not into the Joe line one bit. But come on, sexy geeky chick with leather and guns....what more do you need?

Anyone else know what is right under her butt cheek? Is that just her outfit that needs smoothing out?

Wow I am sticking with the actual baroness pf thread, this is just alot of nitpicking of an awesome statue, no thanks.

It is not a nail. It is a crack in the glasses.

The final product's glasses will not have a nail in it.

It is not a nail. It is a crack in the glasses.

The final product's glasses will not have a nail in it.

Have a look at the hi-res pic at the start of this thread, its a small curved wire coming out of the bridge of her nose holding her glasses up, not a crack in the glasses.

Back