Baroness art lost then found!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sadly there are many who will take advantage, back out of deals, lie and overall cheat you for a couple more bucks. I've had unfortunate dealings like this with some members of this board lately.

Wait, so you got the 2nd "drawing" and got the money back from FedEx? And still want to put the screws to this guy? V for Vendetta brosive. :duff

Why not? still the principle, and hopefully he won't pull that crap again.

I think you'd be pissed too if it happened to you, especially after 8 months waiting for the refund....I didn't know I would get it until the VERY end.

Also Red Baroness>Bang Brothers Baroness. :wave

sorry don't know the ref :dunno

:rotfl

Spazzy, you should just tweet him the link to one of the threads you posted somewhere. @JScottCampbell

I don't tweet, but i got his email stashed somewhere, I will let him know.

sadly there are many who will take advantage, back out of deals, lie and overall cheat you for a couple more bucks. I've had unfortunate dealings like this with some members of this board lately.

Sorry to hear it, in another dispute with someone on SF, he got his $$ back cuz he filed the claim through paypal, and paypal does NO research or give a damn, so I have been fighting with usps to try and get the $$ back to pay back paypal which they are now sending collections after me.

Oh and a day after I received the items back he already had new ones, how funny. :angrycanu

well it isn't that simple unfortunately. Investigation, time consuming, and may require the new owner to forfeit the artwork as evidence.....I may now even have a chance to get it back, so don't really want to risk that if possible.

Why not? still the principle, and hopefully he won't pull that crap again.

I think you'd be pissed too if it happened to you, especially after 8 months waiting for the refund....I didn't know I would get it until the VERY end.

Oh, I'm not judging...I'm just putting it all together. It's cool duder. Eff that guy. :duff

well it isn't that simple unfortunately. Investigation, time consuming, and may require the new owner to forfeit the artwork as evidence.....I may now even have a chance to get it back, so don't really want to risk that if possible.

Not if he paid for it. I was involved in a similar situation about 4 years ago.

My dad bought a old, vintage Star wars Rebel troop transport off e-bay. Gave it to mee for christmas.

turns out the seller contacted all of the bidders and offered ALL of them a second chance as well.

he sold it something like 15 times for 50$ to each person.

I actualy recieved it.

4 months later, a federal fraud investigator shows up at the doorstep to ask about it. we said " yes, we've got it. " he asked to see it, took several pictures, and took down a comment from us. that we bought it, won the e-bay auction, and actually received it. We were told that as we both actually paid for it, AND received the item in question, that a statement and photographs were sufficient evidence.

As the whole thing took place in texas, we never heard anything else about it.

I hope this story will be adapted for an episode of CSI or maybe L&O . . . resulting in someone getting murdered over artwork or over an action figure/toy.

:slap

:lol

Back