Barad-Dur...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TC, I would not wait too long as the production could be stopped when DM deems it done or they want to move on....You will not be disappointed... ;)

You have 2 options, pay all at once or 3 monthly installments, either way you are charged once the statue ships!! DM is GREAT in this aspect!! Let all hope they do more!!!

Re: .

Yup.. ordered mine and just paid it all in one (but as MR FB said.. you don't get charged until it ships.) Should get this thing at the end of Oct.... can't believe I actually ordered it.. but I am open to being suprised.... if not i'm comin to get you Mr. FB

HA!

if not i'm comin to get you Mr. FB

Trust me here, in that you will LOVE this item, it easily is as good as ANY of the SSW environments, if not better! Just don’t put the eye in or turn it on :x !! The sculpt is just awesome, you will like……………..YOU WILL LIKE!!!!

I have got mine when it was first release... you have got to write to them and tell them you want the item and they will email you will the necessary order form.. it is indeed not in their website..

When I've finished paying for my Folio Society Hobbit and Sil limited editions, I'll do somefing about buying this (maybe

You mean you still can be the folio society stuff?? From where??? :jaw :jaw :drool :drool

I have got mine when it was first release... you have got to write to them and tell them you want the item and they will email you will the necessary order form.. it is indeed not in their website..

you can also just call and order over the phone. The number is on their website

Indeed should do it fast, or else it will be really be out of production, used to be a lot on ebay at ridiculous price... seldom see them nowadays..

Back