Barack Obama DID Figure Coming Dec 7th!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe for President, 2012!

AND he'll help out the economy!

Just be sure to approve stimulus packages and provide tax cuts for buying figures. :)

Doubtful... my guess is this is just a thread found through the search function.

Great looking figure though; the closed mouth sculpt looks good. Would like to get one of these for the new TT.

The thread was bumped because a new member wanted to add pictures of their new item and there is nothing wrong with that.
They know nothing of Mista or what happened I assume and they found the thread through the search function.
He wanted to show off piccies of his new collectable. That is all, so leave it be please.
x :peace

Thanks for the pics. How would you rate the sculpt? I've considered it, but I just don't think it looks enough like him for the price.

It works for this:

dsc01317r.jpg

But if you really want an Obama, just wait for the Truetype. Its a better likeness but the accessories of the DiD one are great!

That's what I was thinking of doing, I don't really need the accessories. I do need a suit though...any ideas on where to get one?

Back