Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha really? Could've sworn that it was "city" for both the movie and the trailer. In that case my bad Hot Toys :D

And it's not my pic...don't think they added anything to bulk him up though. The hunching thing is because of the neck. Hot Toys sculpted an angled neck this time to give him that hunch.

Yep, "this town." Can't wait for Joker AND the movie to come out on Blu-ray!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ja-K7TLcT0U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ja-K7TLcT0U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Amazing! If BR Joker is allready shiping in HK, does anyone have an estimate of when will the ones that ordered from Joe receive this piece of art at their doors? Man, the wait is killing me!!!!

ours are still on track to ship to you guys on or about December 15th 208

Joe

20081103_20b3eb04ee5576f912747r4Z2TQQSZwg.jpg

This angle is fantastic. It really shows off that distinct lump he has on his cheeks. Too bad I can't possibly afford any more Hot Toys figures for, say... half a year :|

Goes into the duffel bag and holds the grenades.

I think he's referring to that little bit of white under the foam. It looks like paper or something so I guess he thought it could be the cards and/or money.

Is it confirmed he doesn't come with the money or cards?

Damn, now when's mine arriving!

Woo! The final production piece doesn't disappoint. I don't mind the extra runny red paint around the mouth. The only thing that kinda bites at me is the paint work on the eyes. They aren't as realistic as I'd hoped for.

The box is just incredible. Hot Toys couldn't do any better than the art design on the BR Joker box. That area with the foam padding has to be money, cards aren't included with the BR figure, right?

I'm so happy right now. Glad I preordered.

I'm really not as thrilled with the final paint work as I was with the proto. But it's still a great looking figure. One thing I'm struggling a bit to figure out is what color his hair is. Is it green or is it brown? The pics don't really make it clear.

It looks green easily,esp in the light.
I think its looks great,but yeh the eyes are missing somthin, who know maybe they will tidy the paint on the lips at some point

Yeah it's difficult to discern the hair color from the pics so far, as some of them used flash, others have a green tint and background, and the rest are in-box.

I think I can see some faint green highlighting in some of them, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I think he's referring to that little bit of white under the foam. It looks like paper or something so I guess he thought it could be the cards and/or money.

Is it confirmed he doesn't come with the money or cards?

Damn, now when's mine arriving!

I guess its probably just the flash reflecting off the edges of the tray and not white paper which I initially thought.

This is a very nice picture, I like that!

This guy takes good photos of his figures, nice and sharp pictures. I'll be watching this thread.

20081103_77a195d611742203d2dcbdEh2hQltWVx.jpg

The makeup on his doesn't look that messy though.....

Last edited:
I guess its probably just the flash reflecting off the edges of the tray and not white paper which I initially thought.

This is a very nice picture, I like that!

This guy takes good photos of his figures, nice and sharp pictures. I'll be watching this thread.

20081103_77a195d611742203d2dcbdEh2hQltWVx.jpg

The makeup on his doesn't look that messy though.....

DAMN! That looks incredible!

Really want to see him in his mask.

I think this thing is stunning. I think looking off to the side adds tons of personality, and having him looks straight will require you to tilt his head at an angle, which will look great for the character.

Is this Hot Toys saying "yes you better believe it, we are done with the series!"

Not necessarily. They could be just showing off what has been done up until that point....sort of "Look what we've done with the series so far!"

Either way I don't think they are done with TDK just yet but it might indicate a lull between Two-Face and the next release. Not to mention this would make more sense on the back of Harvey's release if it were the end since he was the last announced....

What a nice treat to wake up to! Looks incredible!!!! No complaints from me at all. Why oh why do I not live in Hong Kong instead of this wind scarred pocket of freezing doom I call Minnesota?

They did say for sure there would be no new characters. That's not to say there won't be other variants like a Nurse Joker or something, but there won't be anyone like Gordon or Lucius.

Really? I missed that.....Damn. I really wanted a Jim Gordon to go with this set up. :(

Back