Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now comes the hard part......waiting for the figure to arrive in your hands :monkey4

Oh yeah....seems like the paper bills and playing cards don't come with BR Joker.

20081103064843211.jpg.jpg

Man, I was all hyped up to do this piece of graphics work using Joker and TDK Batman, but if this figure's this close, almost makes me want to hold off now. The right gun, grenades, hmmm.

Man, I was all hyped up to do this piece of graphics work using Joker and TDK Batman, but if this figure's this close, almost makes me want to hold off now. The right gun, grenades, hmmm.

Do it with both figures! I won't have Batman, V1 Joker, and BR Joker until December and I'm living off of pics!

I guess I'll use the v1 for this project. It actually works better, the feel of the images is going to be hostile and grim and the evil v1 face is better for that.

Amazing! If BR Joker is allready shiping in HK, does anyone have an estimate of when will the ones that ordered from Joe receive this piece of art at their doors? Man, the wait is killing me!!!!

Love the box!!!!! But they got the quote wrong :lol

You mean "This town deserves a better class of criminal."? That's what he says in the movie. He says "This city..." in the trailer. :D

That looks awesome, especially on his original body. Did you add bulk on the shoulders to make it look like he's hunching?

You mean "This town deserves a better class of criminal."? That's what he says in the movie. He says "This city..." in the trailer. :D

That looks awesome, especially on his original body. Did you add bulk on the shoulders to make it look like he's hunching?

Ha really? Could've sworn that it was "city" for both the movie and the trailer. In that case my bad Hot Toys :D

And it's not my pic...don't think they added anything to bulk him up though. The hunching thing is because of the neck. Hot Toys sculpted an angled neck this time to give him that hunch.

So what's under that little black foam in the lower right corner? Money???????????

Mines being shipped from animate international at some point this month.....cannot wait, this looks amazing.
Now all i have to do is try and sort out my Batman

Awesome! I can't wait to get him from Joe.
Only thing that has me a bit disappointed (though it's no biggie) is that the cards and money aren't included. I know if was never mentioned in his accessories list, but the pics always showed them, so there was still a bit of hope. Oh well, guess I'll have to print them out myself now.

Beautiful Box Art.

Great outfit and accessories. Completes V1.

Sculpt is excellent but the expression is a bit pronounced. The mouth area especially, frown creases, etc.

Paint apps are off, eyes, mouth drips. This will require a repaint for me. Figure cannot be posed looking straight, have to always have his head turned to the right.

The masked sculpt and paint apps look excellent actually...

The figure and box go hand in hand....wow. I can't wait.

BRJ before IM Mark III is a surprise. I was thinking Ironman would be next HT hero. I'm not complaining, I have them all on pre-order so they'll show up eventually :naughty

lol im utterly anticpating just having the item arrive at my house, let alone open it : D excited excited exciteeeeeeed!

Back