Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yeah it just said 'neck post' :duh

OK so just transfer this versions normal head onto version 1 and keep the bank robber joker with the slicked back hair sculpt - version 1s head will be spare - both figures will have hunched posture! This is exactly what we wanted.

And I don't need to buy 2 of these at all. phew.

Sounds like darren saved me 2 hours and saved you $150 in one post. :lol

You guys think the mask will be hard plastic or soft rubber? I'm hoping that its hard plastic with elastic string at the back. I'm scared of rubber :monkey4

I hope I'm not off the mark to presume Toys2 will be getting this. I'd like to order with them as so far, probably just lucky, I haven't had to pay customs on anything they've sent me

Sounds like darren saved me 2 hours and saved you $150 in one post. :lol

:lol

Marlon Brando jor el voice 'He has great power'

I hope I'm not off the mark to presume Toys2 will be getting this. I'd like to order with them as so far, probably just lucky, I haven't had to pay customs on anything they've sent me

:lol

Marlon Brando jor el voice 'He has great power'

Yep, they'll have them up this week I bet... as soon as HT releases prod pics...

For those just logging in...

Has anyone noticed the mouth sculpt is sort of a lower lip biting sculpt?

20080825085104748jpg.jpg

joker2.jpg

Just got home.... to this!

Great sculpt. Even like the bank robber sculpt with the crooked grin.

And he comes with all the weapons I was going to buy separately. Well worth the price now.

pjam said:
For those just logging in...

Has anyone noticed the mouth sculpt is sort of a lower lip biting sculpt?

Possibly. I hope it translates well into mass-production...the whole face sculpt too obviously - sometimes they don't as we know.

Back