Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The slicked back hair head looks too damn good to cover up with a mask. I'm gonna have the mask off, held in his hand on the Bank Robber, and that second head on the first version HT Joker.

Medicom should just give up and just retail the Hot Toys figures. It just can't get any better than this.

This is Bull----t. I know its a business and everything, but have some respect for your customers. HT figures are not cheap. I ordered the first version- but I am sure as hell not going to pay the same ammount for a sculpt (accesories aside) Ill wait until some one recasts this sculpt and pick it up then.

and thats all i got to say about that
siquisiri

I know what you're saying but no way are they disrespecting us. I paid almost $200 with shipping for V1 Joker and don't feel ripped off because of this. i agree with Maulfan in that they saw the opportunity to better the sculpt after having seeing the movie. Even seeing the early pics and footage from the trailers, you still don't know how he portrayed the Joker until after seeing the movie. For me, I still love V1 Joker, but feel that they knocked this one out of the park with the sculpt on the new one.
It just seems to capture the essence of what Heath did as the Joker in one fantastic little head! God, I miss Ledger and the only complaint I have for the Dark Knight as we'll never see him again.Sorry, off topic but just looking at this version makes me miss him.

Not sure if anybody mentioned it (I'm sure someone did) but I noticed something pretty wrong with the figure. I just watched the Dark Knight prologue from the blu-ray, and noticed that the Joker isn't wearing a belt. It's totally an easy fix, but I guess they made a slight oversight. Hell, they may actually need it to keep the pants up or something, I dunno.

Damn man, just saw the thread now. That new Joker looks awesome, exelent, outstanding and so on :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock Glad i ordere one from Joe. Now i feel alot better spending money on an extra Joker :banana

Dammit - I was completely uninterested in this figure until I saw the accessories and headsculpt. Now he's preordered (thanks Joe!)

Although I can pretty much guarantee that his body and old head will be sitting in a box in my closet - I'm only interested in displaying one version of a character. I'd even hold out and just buy the head from a parted out figure if he didn't have such cool accessories too.

my question to the board..what is the record for number of pm's received in one day...and will my pm box ever stop going crazy :)

and where is my NURSE JOKER!!! :)

Back