Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it seems nobody posted these pictures here yet, so I'll be the first :)
200811038c544bd6c0b219dhx9.jpg

20081103d49174b9c7b6521vz2.jpg

20081103ffbe46f7936cfbemh9.jpg

20081103064843211jpgrl5.jpg

20081103073401455jpgsf4.jpg

20081103073415731jpguk3.jpg

20081103073429838jpgyr8.jpg

aaddy3.jpg

I found this on the Superhero board, and they got it from Toys-World, of course :)
https://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=312636&page=26

it seems nobody posted these pictures here yet, so I'll be the first :)

Check out pages 175 and 176 of this thread. ;)
Doesn't hurt to post these again though, since this thread is growing so fast, and the pictures are getting pushed back (probably why you didn't see them posted yet). Also, I don't think anyone will mind drooling over these shots again (I certainly don't). :)

Ughhhhh missed it last night due to no one being home, and now my friend isnt back from picking it up yet aha...20 mins and counting : P

Ughhhhh missed it last night due to no one being home, and now my friend isnt back from picking it up yet aha...20 mins and counting : P

That's insane =D you're this close to getting it dude. THIS CLOSE. Put up pictures as soon as you get a hold of the figure alright. Can't wait to see them =D

ITS HERE!
Been messing around with it for an hr, sortin out the cloths(tuckin in etc)
Ill start to put pics up after ive got it sorted.

Is there any particular thing peeps want to see?

Plenty of shots of the head, different lighting, close ups etc, etc, ah hell just anything really!

Wont get mine till the end of the month Ahhhhhh!:banghead

ITS HERE!

EVERYTHING!!!! =D that would be nice. hehe.

Maybe some close-ups on the clothes and the new head-sculpt. Oh and do you have the V1 Joker? If you do then some shots of the new head on the V1 body would be awesome =D

ITS HERE!

maybe some shots of you going to the post office and sending it me ?. :monkey3:rotfl
No but seriously I think what were lacking is shots with other figures , batman and joker version 1 if you have any of them. :D

Yeah, i post some quick shots up later and then work on getting decent ones up Tommorow at some point lol being a friday means pub time : )

Yeah, i post some quick shots up later and then work on getting decent ones up Tommorow at some point lol being a friday means pub time : )

Awesome awesome =D *jumps up and down like a little kid* oh wait, I am one. :banana

LOL. It's 1A.M here in Malaysia and I'm up waiting for those pictures XD hahaha.

Back