Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, you if you want to display the mask, either keep it in his hand or put it on his face entirely one. I don't remember joker keeping it one his head like that.

brjokerset.jpg

fjokerlit.jpg

brjokerlit.jpg

Nice shots, but I still don't like the idea of giving him the mickey mouse look with the mask. over his head.

I do! It's different, I like to change up the pose every few months. what I was going for is when someone gets done robbing something in a movie, and you see them pull the mask up over the top of there head but not fully take it off, that's the look.

and as far as he never wore it like that in the movie. I don't care about screen accuracy, as you can tell from my other joker, where I only have him wearing the purple coat, not the grey. I want him to look the way I want him to look, I don't care how it looked in the movie.

this is how I had the bank robber posed a bit ago

IMGA0467-1.jpg

It would be a great look if it wasn't for those ears sticking out that make it look like a Micky Mouse hat. :lol

yeaaa now that people mention, I notice it. The ears didn't really bring any attention before, they sort of do now lol anyways, I still like it, and everything about the figure is amazing. a true 1/6th milestone.

nice pics everyone. I have just ordered the V1 Joker, Bank Robber Joker, Twoface/Dent and Batman Original costume. these are the best looking figures I have ever seen. Hot Hots is amazing!!

I can't get enough of these figures, it's so bad and soo horribly good at the same time.

Back