Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember someone here or in another thread asking this, but the big machine gun that comes with BR Joker is missing the top bolt that attaches the fold-out stock. Is this normal or should I get a replacement?

How do I contact Hot Toys for a replacement?

I remember someone here or in another thread asking this, but the big machine gun that comes with BR Joker is missing the top bolt that attaches the fold-out stock. Is this normal or should I get a replacement?

Nash are you getting back into 1/6 figs?

Nash are you getting back into 1/6 figs?

Hey bro, well not really getting back in...I sold off all my figs except my enterbays and HT superman. I got the HT TDK line and the HT Iron man coming up. That's about it until something else comes along that is just too cool to pass up or will not see an incarnation in statue form.

How about you? I know you sold off a lot of stuff lately, were you able to keep some key pieces?

Hey bro, well not really getting back in...I sold off all my figs except my enterbays and HT superman. I got the HT TDK line and the HT Iron man coming up. That's about it until something else comes along that is just too cool to pass up or will not see an incarnation in statue form.

How about you? I know you sold off a lot of stuff lately, were you able to keep some key pieces?

Oh ya, most everything sold was some sort of spare piece or something of insignificance. I'm still sitting at about 30+ solid pieces so i'm cool :D Plus i've discovered the Bust/Statue side of things so i'm officially screwed :lol

I just picked up the T2 Lifesize bust yesturday locally in trade so i'm on a Terminator could nine right now :D

Some people are missing the bolts there, but it is not normal. Mine has the top and bottom bolt. If it bothers you, you can see about getting a replacement.

LOve this shot, SL. Btw, my mask strap snapped off too. I ended up superglueing the loose strap end to the inside ear slot and it holds fine.

IMG_5010.jpg

I've emailed them twice so far and have gotten no response...I'm really disappointed now since when you pay $150+ for a figure, you'd expect the items to be functional and not broken

I lsot my top bolt a few weeks ago, no way im finding it, and cba to try and get a replacment, so took the bottme bolt and put it in the top, and hten cut the end off a cocktail stick( enough that its tiny enough and its wedges in the hole nice) and then coloured the bolts silver just amke it look better and match.......sorted

LOve this shot, SL. Btw, my mask strap snapped off too. I ended up superglueing the loose strap end to the inside ear slot and it holds fine.

Yeah...the glue didn't want to stick to the rubber. The strap fused to my finger instead. :horror

Trust me...ripping a small piece of elastic that's been superglued to your finger hurts like a %*#(%!!!!

:lol

Yeah...the glue didn't want to stick to the rubber. The strap fused to my finger instead. :horror

Trust me...ripping a small piece of elastic that's been superglued to your finger hurts like a %*#(%!!!! :lol

:rotfl

What you have to do is bathe the strap end with plenty of super glue GEL, then carefully slot it back in and hold it in place for a few minutes. Today, I had to reglue the Joker's tie back to its strap after that snapped loose. :banghead

No biggie though, can't really complain about a couple glue spots coming loose after these figs sat on the cold Ocean for days. :D

Luckily I haven't had my mask's strap break yet. I don't have it on the slicked back head right now, but I'm kinda scared to put it back on.

Mine broke back at teh start, i glued it back like many peeps have and it hasnt broke once, and this was a couple of months ago

Luckily I haven't had my mask's strap break yet. I don't have it on the slicked back head right now, but I'm kinda scared to put it back on.

Mine snapped when I tried taking it off for the first time.

I'm just glad the mask is form-fitted and stays on snugly without it.

For the missing bolt; use one of those little plastic food bag sealers (with the wire in the middle-'twist ties'?)
eg.
m138_4.jpg

cut it nice n small n slot it into the hole and bend each side so that it cannot slip out. Mine happened the same, now it moves easily without coming out!
bLack works best and is hardly even noticeable

For the missing bolt; use one of those little plastic food bag sealers (with the wire in the middle-'twist ties'?)
eg.
m138_4.jpg

cut it nice n small n slot it into the hole and bend each side so that it cannot slip out. Mine happened the same, now it moves easily without coming out!
bLack works best and is hardly even noticeable
What are you talking about, may I ask? I haven't had the chance to see or touch my bank robber joker yet but I am planning to get V.1. I'm assuming your talking about something with the neck tie?

Back