Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do the eyes move or are some just slightly different?

they don't move on either of the sculpts nor on any of hot toys figures to date I think.

How do you take off the head of this figure? I don't want to break it but I'd like to know before I get it soon.

Try to pull it first , some heads have come off very easy.
If it doesn't coe off easy ( like mine didn't ) heat up the neck joint a little with some hot water , a hair dryer or a heat gun and then try , it should eventually come off.
Just estimate how much heat you need. Its alot easier than it sounds and once you've done it once its very easy to do again.

People have also had a problem with a little part of the sculpt coming out from under the neck which holds it in place.
If this happens simply glue it back in place. :D

those of you who have harvey and the bank robber joker both, how do the suits compare? are they simular/ the same in cut? what about the material? Is it simular? Would two-faces burned jacket work with BR jokers pants? any info is appreciated.
<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________

Can someone answer me this?

Is it possible to get the Extra head of the Bankrobber Joker on the DC Direct 13" Joker ?

I believe they use different neck joints, so it would probably require some modding. Also the DCD Direct Joker is much bigger than the Hot Toys one, so the BR head might look a little disproportionate on it.

My keyboard is full of drool after reading this ENTIRE thread!
Haha.
Some awesome pictures here.
I bought my first Hot Toys 1/6 just before christmas and like tattoos, I'm just dying to get more.
So far I have Hot Toys Joker Vr1 and then somebody bought me The Dark Knight Batman DC figure... who is HUGE compared to my little Joker!!
I'm currently trying to work out just how bad I want a BR Joker.
And another for the nurse!
Haha
So what If I have to live off beans for a few months!
I love the idea of a cop Joker though, really hope HotToys come up with that soon.
:]

My wife just surprised me with this tonight....SWEET!
3178947094_b4a21e9a57.jpg
3178128643_e7bc4a6748.jpg

You Lucky SOB!!!

My Fiance tried to do the same for me for Christmas but obviously didn't know they weren't gonna be available until now. Got them off ebay, talked to the guy today said they were arriving today and he would be shipping over the next couple of days.

I have a feeling I won't get them (both versions of the Joker) until the end of next week or the following week.....but hey atleast I'm gettin them :)

Canceled this guy a couple days ago. But won auctions on the hand gun and machine gun. Those are must have accessories.

I believe they use different neck joints, so it would probably require some modding. Also the DCD Direct Joker is much bigger than the Hot Toys one, so the BR head might look a little disproportionate on it.

thanks for the reply ... i guessed that myself ... but how about i buy a HT Body and switch the clothes of the DC Direct one? Maybe someone has expierence in this, cause the V1 Joker is very rare to find.

Thats a cool wife...Mine would NEVER do that for me.

I'm a lucky man! She earned herself an extra spankin' from papa! :naughty:rotfl

Of course I had to work through the monumental guilt I felt getting this right after Christmas and a day before my youngest son's birthday!

Back