Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HE'S HERE!!!

Better pics soon, just a quick straight outta the box set because I'm too excited and had to tell someone!

100_1529_640x480.jpg

100_1533_640x480.jpg

100_1532_640x480.jpg

100_1531_640x480.jpg

100_1530_640x480.jpg

:D

Nice job on the pics. USPS says mine is still in customs. Hoping they just haven't updated their tracking yet. Getting close now. Is it easy to get the head off V1 Joker? Haven't attempted it yet.

Oh nice bud, glad you got ya BRJ : )
the only problem i have with it is that i dont ever want to stop messing around with it lol

How does JC have paint brushes so small, he can paint the blood vessels in the sclera? I must know how!!! :google

JChong_repaintedJoker_01.jpg

Hope you do a review of your new Bank Robber Joker just as you did your previous figures Snake =D Can't wait to see it.

Snake Sucker, that looks so good man, if the sculpt and paint on mine looks identical to yours, i will be one happy happy camper. i mean look at that damn thing, look at ANY picture, then your display pic - freakin identical :D
I also wonder how JC does that min'ute painting. i mean, how can he get those eyes like that, so detailed :eek:

Back