Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a few quick shots of my Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker. I WILL be taking him out later, but I have a feeling I might get a few smart remarks:rolleyes:
BankJoker.jpg

BankJoker2.jpg

BankJoker3.jpg

:chew

Glad you like him! I had a little trouble swapping the heads at first, but I was able to get it done without the ring popping off.

The vest and the jacket piss me off as well. Some people have sewn the vest shut and cut off the sleeves of the jacket.

Anybody see this poster yet? Its not out yet, but it would look great with a BRJ display.

169005-w300.jpg

Has anyone just replaced the velcro strips with "better" ones instead of sewing or cutting ??

Well i guess i got lucky. Since DSC is having to shut down i had to go out and re-preorder my hot toys DK figs at CSC. Then today i get a call from csc saying they have an extra BR Joker now and want to know if i want it instead of waiting till june heh.

So i should be getting him soon, sweet.

I put the Dc Direct Joker shirt and tie on my Hot Toys to see how it looked and here is the result. What do you guys think?

Looks great! Other than the shirt being too purple, it looks much better than I thought it would considering the size of the DCD clothes. Of course the tie looks great too.

I think at some point when I take it back out the box I'll try the foam under the coat over the shoulders trick to make the coat more square for the shoulders like in the film.

But that looks tight!

i was shocked how well the dc direct shirt fitted. i agree its too purple..ironic really when we are talking about the joker! but yeah it shud be a bit more blue i think. i think foam in the shoulder pads wud be good. shud add to his hunch but mite shorten the length of the coat as the coat will have to lift up.

got my BR Joker finally here are some pics. im not very good photographer
BR Joker
IMG_0354.jpg

old Joker, new head
IMG_0352.jpg

my Dark Knight display shelve
IMG_0359.jpg

Back