BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone tried using these bodies for their bane? i'm seriously considering it but would like some advice/pros/cons about such a move

and would the 001 or 002 be better?

Yeah, I used it. So did Bats&Jokes. B&J did some awesome mods but my ankle broke and it isn't like HT stuff that you can just swap out. It's extremely difficult to get clothes on and to futz. The body has a weird sticky feel to it. I didn't like it.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I used it. So did Bats&Jokes. B&J did some awesome mods but my ankle broke and it isn't like HT stuff that you can just swap out. It's extremely difficult to get clothes on and to futz. The body has a weird sticky feel to it. I didn't like it.

if you dont mind me asking which version did you use?

if you dont mind me asking which version did you use?

Can't remember. Ill check and get back to you. I got mine from Black Ops Toys. They have it the cheapest anywhere I checked,ironically. That place is damn expensive unless you're buying odd generic items here and there. They had a code that week to so I got it for $63 shipped.

Oh and one more thing the skin color isn't a 100% match but its really close. And the sculpted veins are ridiculous.

Yea that's what worried me the most was the skin color match and if any other issues showed up from owners of that body

Yea Bats&Jokes that's an amazing bane I don't like the exposed joints

Hey guys. Just started collecting and i read through a lot of the forums. I'd be really interested in finding the I am Legend Jacket and the Plane heist Tshirt but other than ebay, i have no clue where to look. Any suggestions?

Hey guys. Just started collecting and i read through a lot of the forums. I'd be really interested in finding the I am Legend Jacket and the Plane heist Tshirt but other than ebay, i have no clue where to look. Any suggestions?

You could try Toy Anxiety, BlackOpsToys, Monkey Depot, Cotsworld Collectibles but eBay is probably your best bet.

Hey guys sorry for a question that has probably been asked repeatedly but who makes the best custom bane pants?

Snooks made mine. She might not be offering them anymore.

And Mike does too. Both are great options.

Back