BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, wouldn't have even attempted it without this thread :hi5:

I ended up buying the whole figure for a reasonable price, so I just snagged the kneepads from there. I've got doubles of a few things but it means I can experiment with the arm swap at least

Thanks man, wouldn't have even attempted it without this thread :hi5:

I ended up buying the whole figure for a reasonable price, so I just snagged the kneepads from there. I've got doubles of a few things but it means I can experiment with the arm swap at least

Awesome :hi5:

No dude .

My figure is

Bane Body
Violent Samurai Jacket
Thor Vest

Thats it

I was just stating that the Bane original armor vest with all the straps and crap is not on under the coat like he wore in the film.

Kinda understand ?:lol

What's up with your sig yo?

Time To Go Mobile :panic:

Almost done, waiting on the helmet :panic:

banehisdirtbikewip003.jpg

banehisdirtbikewip002.jpg

banehisdirtbikewip001.jpg

banehisdirtbikewip006.jpg

thats so awesome!! great job sir!

Whatcha got to sell brother??

Let's get Fiend a Bane

I've been struggling over it but I was thinking about selling my T-1000. I know, great figure, great performance and one of my all time favorite movies but I have had him in storage for a while now and I haven't really missed him. Weird. Plus, honestly, I think Bane has more presence as a figure. There is something about this figure that has a draw to it. And I wasn't even crazy about the movie. :lol

We'll see....

I've been struggling over it but I was thinking about selling my T-1000. I know, great figure, great performance and one of my all time favorite movies but I have had him in storage for a while now and I haven't really missed him. Weird. Plus, honestly, I think Bane has more presence as a figure. There is something about this figure that has a draw to it. And I wasn't even crazy about the movie. :lol

We'll see....

Well if you're going to sell it , do it soon . Banes price is steadily going up , act fast brother.

Jimmie Dimmick was looking for a T-1000 , hook him up :hi5:

We'll see....

T-1000 > Bane

Hey did anyone ever mentioned if the hawkeye arms work with the bane body? I just thought i'd ask since I have a spare hawkeye body/arms

Back