BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. That sucks. I guess I'll have to do as Commtech did. Thanks for the advice man.

They feel like a cotton/polyester cloth. I guess i was wrong, but for them costing 20 bucks and being waterproof isn't a bad deal. Too bad it isn't helping me out with the dye process. :mad:

So they are waterproof????

:rotfl I had a goatee not long ago and I got a lot Simon Pegg comparisons too:yess:

What are you using for the knee pads on these? I was going to buy some HT Bane pants from ebay but seem to be a bit expensive at the moment to buy for just the knee pads

:lol:lol:lol

If i get enough b a l l s , i will cut off my Bane knee pads and mold and cast them :panic:

[quote/] If i get enough b a l l s , i will cut off my Bane knee pads and mold and cast them :panic:[/quote]

My HT bane is coming tomarrow i plan on casting the knee pads. Probably use rubber for the casts.

My Korean army boots just arrived and they are superb! The quality is fantastic - they are the same feel/material as the DX Jack Sparrow boots. My afternoon is now all planned making them the right colour and all weathered :) can't wait!

Just finished some pants for fellow freaks.
sam2732z.jpg

Changed the colors a bit,what do you guys think?

tumblr_mkoiusZDnt1qj9qhjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkoiusZDnt1qj9qhjo2_1280.jpg

Here’s a quick pair of snaps of my Bane Trialmaster, I managed to paint it this morning, he’s currently on a naked T800 body with a black shirt underneath. When all the parts arrive, I’ll throw him together and take some more snaps. Sadly the lighting in my bedroom sucks horse dicks.

Very cool! Especially those on the right. Will be on sale?

Thats just the bad lighting they are all like the right one. :wink1:

Here’s a quick pair of snaps of my Bane Trialmaster, I managed to paint it this morning, he’s currently on a naked T800 body with a black shirt underneath. When all the parts arrive, I’ll throw him together and take some more snaps. Sadly the lighting in my bedroom sucks horse dicks.

Looks very good,did you used burnt umber acrylics for it?

Just finished some pants for fellow freaks.
sam2732z.jpg

Changed the colors a bit,what do you guys think?

They came out awesome Snooks :clap:clap:hi5:

:lol:lol:lol

It looks great man , big difference

Thanks Mike, massive fan of your work so that means a alot. I'm still going over it as it's a tad patchy, but I kinda like it. Makes it look worn and battered.

That looks really good dude. Looking forward to seeing it on the reckoning. What color paint did you use?

If you're in the UK and considering doing the same, I can link you to the gear that I picked up for mine. I actually bought a ton of paint without realizing and I've easily got a bottle and a half left over.

Back