BANE - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi
Are both of these using the same body?

banecollection417201300.jpg

banecollection417201300.jpg

Are you getting a bane DA?

I think the figure is freaking badass, but I'm not getting any of the Nolan Batman figures. I'm sticking with Batman & Joker 89 only. Too much on the plate with the EB 1/4 BD T-800 and 2-DX13's and 2-Barney Ross figures on the way. I'm also going to try and score one of those iminime Eastwood head sculpts too. I don't know man, I will probably regret it down the road, but I don't have Batman or Joker to go with him. :dunno

I think the figure is freaking badass, but I'm not getting any of the Nolan Batman figures. I'm sticking with Batman & Joker 89 only. Too much on the plate with the EB 1/4 BD T-800 and 2-DX13's and 2-Barney Ross figures on the way. I'm also going to try and score one of those iminime Eastwood head sculpts too. I don't know man, I will probably regret it down the road, but I don't have Batman or Joker to go with him. :dunno

Nice, I really want that clint sculpt without the hat bigtime, but that price is too high for me cause it only comes with the dx set, congrats:clap

Hey guys,

Finally finished my Bane. This figure is awesome, I was having second thought of buying him but finally glad I pre-order him.

Here it goes.

I'm using HT Odin's body for mine, I was thinking of transfering the upper body for the scar but decided no to go for it since it is not going to be visible. So I have my bane body mint back in it's box in case I decide to make another version of him :yess:.
img0307fh.jpg

The pants I got from Snooks, thanks Jen :wave. I decided to re-work the color, I like it to be more dark grey and blue on the shin.
img0309fm.jpg

Finally, I made my own custom boots. I dry brush the two tones (very thin layers), then looking at the photo reference I notice Bane's shoes are so dirty as if it almost looks black. So I make some ashes from burnt tissue and paper and smear it on to the shoes :lol. Added some rivets to the lace cover.
img0308ka.jpg

:peace :peace

Back