Bandai GX-71 Beast King GoLion - Voltron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah what is the best place to order at this time? I've checked BBTS and Nippon Yassan and it's $300 + shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah what is the best place to order at this time? I've checked BBTS and Nippon Yassan and it's $300 + shipping.

I think $300 is the lowest as of right now. Once this is sold out, the after market will be crazy. If you want it, get it now.

$300 and free US shipping at Entertainment Earth.

Thanks. I went with BBTS as I have some credits with them. Can't wait. Brings back happy childhood when I had the original.

I understand the high end collectibles market has been getting exponentially more expensive every year, especially stuff from Japan, Hong Kong, and even Sideshow. I wish I could get this but that's just priced me out. I could maybe justify it if it were a hair under $200, but it's not even as big as the vintage toy is it?

Don't get me wrong, it's gorgeous. I'm just one of those bitter guys that's priced out. Like Macross stuff from Yamato and Arcadia. God I'd have loved to own some of those over the years but I just can't justify it.

Oh well...please post lots and lots of awesome pics for those of us that will never own this guy!

I know pricing has gone up a bit but that is the natural order of the business. When it comes to pricing, it's about priorities for me. If that is the item that I absolutely want then I will pass on everything else and save for it. We can't have it all so pick the best one for you.

I know pricing has gone up a bit but that is the natural order of the business. When it comes to pricing, it's about priorities for me. If that is the item that I absolutely want then I will pass on everything else and save for it. We can't have it all so pick the best one for you.

Yes it is. And for me the priorities are Masterpiece Transfomers, various Batman figures, some Star Wars every now and then.

Meaning stuff I think is really cool like this Voltron or a YF-19 from Macross that I look at and say "sure, I'd love to own that" but the emotional connection just isn't high enough gets put on the "Just can't afford" it list.

Thankfully the TF MPs haven't gone over $200. But depending on the character and how nice it looks, I might have to take that plunge in the near future.

New cool things keep coming out. I have to really pick and choose....

wondering how this guy stacks up against the mad toys infinity gokin. i have that guy and its hefty and solid as a tank! but this looks smaller... anyone have them both?

They are coming to the stores near you.

image.jpg

Back