balrog vs gandolf dio 25 day notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to UPS website its..............

In Transit - On Time

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 04/22/2009.

Man at 18" tall and 18lbs, the box is going to be HUGE!!!

That is a LARGE footprint, does SS sell shelf space??????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

we the people demand pictures A.S.A.P! :tap

As soon as I can, Wed cant get here fast enough........

Kitty_Is_Sad.jpg

wed,:horror wth that's like 2 more days :banghead:banghead
i can't take this anymore, someone go down to ssc warehouse, bust in and take some damn pics already.:google:google

:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

if someone actually managed to get into the sideshow warehouse and have the willpower to just take pics...that would be commendable

Wow, I've never gotten anything from Sideshow earlier than what they estimated. I'm suppose to get this 4/22, but according to Fed Ex tracking:

"Apr 21, 2009 7:46 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery"

With any luck, I'll have pictures up tonight...

Last edited:
Holy Crap. Just got it, a day earlier than usual. When I checked the Fed Ex tracking site, it said it'd be delivered today. I thought it would come in with the evening deliveries, not the after lunch delivery. Usually i take my pieces home and open it there, but knowing how much people want to see pics, I'll post some in a new thread ASAP. Be forewarned that they will be pics from my crappy camera phone.

Holy Crap. Just got it, a day earlier than usual. When I checked the Fed Ex tracking site, it said it'd be delivered today. I thought it would come in with the evening deliveries, not the after lunch delivery. Usually i take my pieces home and open it there, but knowing how much people want to see pics, I'll post some in a new thread ASAP. Be forewarned that they will be pics from my crappy camera phone.

NICE!

Are they numbered??

i'm thinking about getting a dio. haven't decided which one. either this one or the eagle/fellbeast. i was just wondering what the shipping rate is on a piece like this from sideshow?

I paid almost $120 for international shipping for a PF figure (Bruce Lee, Tusken Raider etc) and the DIM for this piece is slightly higher than most PF figures.

Well after a VERY looooong week at my work, I finally had a day off to open this bad boy, I have yet to put it together but I can say the Rog def looks really, really sharp, paint job is right on. I just wish he could have been standung up, now that would have made this guy perfect!! I will try putting it together tomorrow and it will be a proud member of my collection, now Shades of Mordor hurry up and get here!!!!

Please try and post some pics in the Gandalf vs. Balrog pic thread! I'd like to see pics from other collectors as well. On your piece, was Glamdring bent on Gandalf as well?

Back