balrog vs gandolf dio 25 day notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still the same "prototype" photos with no new info or pics... :confused:

For a piece thats due in about 20 days, that means the chances of any changes are slim...

Well all i get is delay messages for it, because of quality control issues. Is this because they're changing something about the statue?

Still the same "prototype" photos with no new info or pics... :confused:

For a piece thats due in about 20 days, that means the chances of any changes are slim...

i wouldn't say that since they never changed the moria orc pics till after all the christmas elf screaming went on, only then did they changed the pics

Well all i get is delay messages for it, because of quality control issues. Is this because they're changing something about the statue?

were do you see this?? was it emailed to you, or is it on the ssc site somewhere??

Mine got delayed till April, but only because I'm on Flexpay and my last payment was supposed to be March 15th, well of course it wasn't ready to ship by then.

I assume it's still coming out this month

Hello
The company I pre-ordered this from went under. Does anyone know any reliable and US based retailers that offer this for less than the Sideshow rate.

Also, given the edition size, do seasoned collectors expect this to go for the < 250 range on ebay by the summer?

Thanks
Chris

BigBadToyStore has them for preorder, here's the link:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=SSC10609&mode=retail

I think you'll have no problem finding this for a little cheaper down the road. The cartoonish Gandalf is putting a lot of people off, but for me, I'm a huge Balrog fan and the entire Balrog sculpt is worth it in my opinion.

Thanks. I saw this at SDCC and was quite impressed. The gandalf was cartoonish but the balrog was awesome and the whole piece worked for me.

Chris

I know that the whip and cartoon like portrayal of Gandalf has been mentioned. But is anyone else bothered that the sword is pointing in the wrong direction - it should be blade forward towards the balrog not the hilt.

My last Flex payment was delayed from March 15th to April 15th, so hopefully it ships before it gets delayed another month

Back