Balrog: The Homecoming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I'd go with the RWOS myself.

...or Cave Troll of coarse :lol So many fantastic pieces :rock

Can't argue with that. Both great pieces for sure. :duff

I think what ultimately hurt the appeal of Sauron was the massive edition size. He's really not that rare and can be found relatively easy at a reasonable price. But I can almost guarantee that if this piece had a mush lower ES he would probably be the holiest of holy grails in the SSW LOTR line. It's such a heavy, massive and well carved piece. I said it before and I'll say it again, he is THE LORD OF THE RING after all. :ogat

I think what ultimately hurt the appeal of Sauron was the massive edition size. He's really not that rare and can be found relatively easy at a reasonable price. But I can almost guarantee that if this piece had a mush lower ES he would probably be the holiest of holy grails in the SSW LOTR line. It's such a heavy, massive and well carved piece. I said it before and I'll say it again, he is THE LORD OF THE RING after all. :ogat

Totally agree with that, if he had had the same ES as CT (750) then he would be near impossible to find...still, at least with the higher ES, more people get the chance to look at the awesomeness of it! :rock

Totally agree with that, if he had had the same ES as CT (750) then he would be near impossible to find...still, at least with the higher ES, more people get the chance to look at the awesomeness of it! :rock

If SSW had only produced 750 Sauron statues by the time you factor in all the broken ones out there it would be near impossible to find. :monkey3 Still a great statue, but too many of them, and little too fragile for my liking.

"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love." - Henry Drummond

"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love." - Henry Drummond

OK, where is Shai, and what have you done with him?......:monkey3

:lecture

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Geez. Josh selling off his Balrog is one of the signs of the Apocalypse isn't it?

Maybe there is some truth to this whole Mayan calendar thing.

:horror

23, this is one for the books man, classic man just classic!!!!

Blu, congrads on this guy as he has been on my hit list for a long, long time and your right finding them in good condition is getting harder and harder.............................

My favorite piece... wish i had kept mine but couldn't justify the price at the time...

Not too much... just thought i'd pop in cause i was packing up my pieces the other day and you guys popped into my head...

I forgot how detailed these things are, but after having to take them out of thier display cabinets, you remember all over again...

I hope I never move again... LOL... that Sauron piece is HEAVY...!

Diesel we need you back here to pick on the Josh.. He sold all his stuff because he got a girlfriend .. now he has no g/f and no stuff...

Now he collects He Man..

:lol < LOL!!!!

LOL, well you know i have a bad rap around these parts, so i'll just point and laugh from afar...

;)

Diesel we need you back here to pick on the Josh.. He sold all his stuff because he got a girlfriend .. now he has no g/f and no stuff...

Now he collects He Man..

:lol < LOL!!!!

Dont regret selling it though. I'd do it again honestly. I've collected He-Man since I was a kid so I had that stuff before I had anything else.

He can come back and do whatever. It didn't bother me then and wouldn't bother me now. Life's way way too short for me to care about some name on a message board saying something about me.

Back