Balrog: The Homecoming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blu Falcon

Super Freak
Reaction score
A special thanks to The Josh for having the patience and making it possible. :duff

EDIT: As a result of re-acquiring my grail, my faux bronze :balrog vs. :gandalf is now up for sale. https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2220257

daddyrog.jpg

daddyrog00.jpg

Congrats Blu :rock One of my personal faves...good to see a Daddy Rog going to such an appreciative home :)

Hey Ed- Just out of curiousity, did you buy him back at the same price that you sold him?

Yes, about the same. I sold my other one for $1260 last year. I picked up this one for $1300, which is much better condition than the one that I previously owned. They were still selling between the $1500 and $2000 range when I sold mine, but took a hit on re-sale due to the damage that I had to repair.

I love it when people post pic's of statues Malice doesn't own......:D :monkey3

Congrats... that is one piece I would love to have, but believe I will never own :monkey2

Although I'm surprised to hear Josh sold his :google

Yes. 'Tis a sad for The Josh, but a joyful day for The Falcon.

In all seriousness, Josh is happy it has gone to a good home, and he knows he is welcome to come visit him anytime he wants. :duff

Geez. Josh selling off his Balrog is one of the signs of the Apocalypse isn't it?

Maybe there is some truth to this whole Mayan calendar thing.

:horror

Back