baloo custom torso armor for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baloo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello my friends. Here is the sequel of my first thread "BioMask", which is still valid of course.

SMALL SUMMARY:

Genesis:
Waiting an order of supplies for the manufacture of my BioMasks (it is known that during the summer the economy slows), I couldn't do nothing with my ten fingers... So I started this project!

It goes without saying that priority is given to the orders of my BioMask. But as it happens frequently that I am forced to wait between two layers of varnish (ie 8 hours for example) and knowing that I have to apply 4-6 coats on average, during these free moments I'll be able to busy myself with this project.

Description:
As I tried to get as close as I could from the likeness to the original BioMask in its complex lines, I had to continue in the same way for the next items.
My goal is to reshape as "movie accurate" as possible all the various components of the Body Armor, starting with the Torso Armor.
Next, to come: the Backpack (with Complete MedKit and Articulated Shoulder Cannon), the Shoulder Pads, the Left Biceps Armor, the Computer Gauntlet, and the Extendable Blades Gauntlet...

I will notify the location of the electrical system (switch and button cells) later because I still hesitate between the Torso Armor and the BackPack, but one thing is certain: there will be no plug such as in the HT figure. This is why it is very likely that it will be in the Backpack... To be continued.

**************** This first post is reserved for tutorials and other lists to come. ****************​

TUTORIALS:
- TO COME

LIST OF OPTIONS AND PRICES (in euros / excluding postage):
- TO COME

POSTAGE RATES (in euros):
(The Postal Services may update their prices on March 1st, as they usually do...)

- To metropolitan France: 9.00 € ("Colissimo registered", with proof of mailing, delivery against signature, tracking and insurance)
- To European Union, Switzerland and Norway: 17.15 € ("Colissimo International", with proof of mailing, delivery against signature, tracking(1) and insurance)
- To countries of Eastern Europe (outside EU), Maghreb: 20.80 € ("Colissimo International", with proof of mailing, delivery against signature, tracking(1) and insurance)
- To countries of Africa (outside Maghreb), Canada, USA, Middle East: 24.20 € ("Colissimo International", with proof of mailing, delivery against signature, tracking(1) and insurance)
- To other destinations: 27.40 € ("Colissimo International", with proof of mailing, delivery against signature, tracking(1) and insurance)

(1) From deposit to delivery to some destinations, if not to the point of exit from the metropolitan France.

LIST OF PRE-REGISTRATIONS (updated regularly):
(# = spot from this thread / PM = Private Message / VM = Visitor Message)
  1. UNOPENED FOR NOW

**Note**
Items will be shipped in order of payment.
If anyone on this list would like to be removed please inform me, thanks.

PROCEDURAL OF ORDERS PLACING:
Each of you will be contacted by PM when his turn comes, so that he communicated to me his choise, as his mailing address and his Paypal ID.
I will send him then an invoice to pay*. Upon receiving payment, I will launch the manufacturing of his item(s), which should last about a month, barring the unforeseen. I'll send him the link of the tracking number of his package when I'll have deposited it at the post office.

(*) If the bill is not paid within 72 hours, the order will be canceled.

Last edited:
So this is the rough which of course requires touch-ups. The shapes start coming. Details will be made ​​at the end.

PREDTORSO00T7.jpg
PREDTORSO00T10.jpg

PREDTORSO00T9.jpg
PREDTORSO00T8.jpg

PREDTORSO00T11.jpg

J ai retiré mon 1er poste pour que tes photos suivent ta description... T es un grand malade thierry. ... Lol

LIST OF PRE-REGISTRATIONS (updated regularly):
(# = spot from this thread / PM = Private Message / VM = Visitor Message)
UNOPENED FOR NOW
so when?...

p.s.
I will send him then an invoice to pay*. Upon receiving payment, I will launch the manufacturing of his mask
error?

Back