baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...when this is finished!

Haha! So true! Im actually going to be working on it again today. Hopefully I should have the molds and casts done of all the small tools and show a little update today or tomorrow if all goes well!:yess:
Im very scared molding/casting these tiny tools though - thats why Ive been holding it off until today.
Fingers crossed! Its now or never:lol

TO EVERYBODY:

2012-happy-new-year-wallpaper-2_large.jpg

funny-pictures-cat-ponders-his-new-years-resolutions1.jpg

Happy New Year, everyone! Damn this is another thread I missed!
Are these still available? And are they easy to fit to a new Classic Pred? Thanks!

Thank you guys! :duff

@ Rorywan: Hehe, that's what we call "taking the moving train"! :D

Available, yes... But it better not be looking at the waiting...
Not only the pre-registered list is already long, but whereas production require a lot of time under normal circumstances, I had to put it on stand by temporarily because first in priority I must take care of the construction of our house.

Only orders of those who want a GarageKit can be honored during this time. :monkey2

With regard to the Bio on the Classic, I'll only be able to tell you that when I'll have been delivered (ie by about a month I hope !)... :panic:

☆。★。☆。★
。☆ 。☆。☆
★。\|/。★
Happy New Year!
★。/|\。★
。☆。 。☆。
__☆。 ★。 ☆

I see already some be a little lost, which is normal... So, if I may clarify certain points:

As I have already expressed, unfortunately I no longer the availability needed to ensure the entire of this project.
So I engaged the services of Dean, who is, among other, much more efficient than me regarding to respond effectively to batches duplicating.

This is to respond to most of you who did not want a Garage Kit or an "ULTIMATE" version. For these two versions, I will continue production in small series.

Copies produced by Dean will be simpler to implement, that is why they are also less expensive: the lingual trigger, the 2 side pipes and the lenses will become one only piece with the BioMask for casting. This means that the lenses are opaque.

The lighting system should be also be simplified for these versions produced by Dean.

I hope to have been able to clarify some questions.
:peace

Back