baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baloo,

Did you make new lenses for the bio? I remember you showed some gray colored ones a while back.

thread's dead
be.gif

Hi friends and thank you to worry!
Sorry for the long silence.
I'm fine. I cornered for some time by one essential thing: the building of our home.

I had to put aside temporarily the manufacture of my BioMask because there was urgency: our landlord wishing to recover his apartment, we had to be pro-responsive.

During a construction project must be taken into account so many factors that it quickly becomes 24/24!
The search for land on which to build, the choice of the type of construction, the financial package, the implanting and the blueprints are (among others) so many reasons why I had to put aside my BioMasks temporarily.

I take this opportunity to wish everybody to enjoy your Christmas and New Year.

See you soon my friends.

Merry xmas baloo!

Good news to see you back here and believe me I know how construction can be difficult, sounds even more difficult in your situation :lol

And yes, I still eventually want one of these :pray:

Pease add me for a full garage kit when you have the time Baloo. Good luck on your construction!

Thanks my friends! :1-1:
... I hope Santa has been generous with all of you. :)

@ topknot: You're registered. I will deal your parcel next week, once past the holidays. :wink1:

Back