baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. :hi5:
The craftsmanship in these masks is beyond words.

picture.php

baloo!
didn't anybody (above me in the list) refuse to get the mask from you because they want to get that new tsang cripple from HT?
i would take his place gladly :)

:lol You make probably reference to the Classic when you talk about "the new tsang cripple"?
I am the first to wait to use it as a basis for a "movie accurate" version of the Predator 1987... Customization planned ahead!
- Body Armor / BackPack / MedKit / Shoulder Canon... All improved and removable
- Shoulder and Arm Armors improved
- Forearms Armors improved
- Belt Buckle improved with Pouch

As I had mentioned before, it's currently calm due to the summer. Everyone isn't riveted to his computer and I take the opportunity to honor a promise I made to a friend: Complete customization of his NECA BioMask in BD version with an improved sculpt.

But if you're so hurry, I have a copy of the "New" version available, you know... :wink1:

:lol You make probably reference to the Classic when you talk about "the new tsang cripple"?
I am the first to wait to use it as a basis for a "movie accurate" version of the Predator 1987... Customization planned ahead!

As I had mentioned before, it's currently calm due to the summer. Everyone isn't riveted to his computer and I take the opportunity to honor a promise I made to a friend: Complete customization of his NECA BioMask in BD version with an improved sculpt.

But if you're so hurry, I have a copy of the "New" version available, you know... :wink1:

:horror:horror:horror:rock
Will you be offering those for sale baloo?

:D Ok my friends, but this won't be for right now: not only I don't believe that my Classic figure will be delivered before 6 to 8 months, and secondly I have to finish "few" BioMasks... :wink1:

:D Ok my friends, but this won't be for right now: not only I don't believe that my Classic figure will be delivered before 6 to 8 months, and secondly I have to finish "few" BioMasks... :wink1:

Baloo, I have the patience of a nun.:lol Take your time, my friend.:)

Wow Thierry those are nice custom plans you have ahead :1-1:. Are they long term plans? Because your biomask plan itself took almost 2 years till now so those custom plans surely will take even more time (especially with your waitlist of biomasks being more than #100).

How many years do you think we can wait for those customs?

Dear David, I know that this BioMask draft lasts already for some time* but I think Albert Einstein and his relativity of time had to pass that way... :lol

(*) I started slowly the customization on August 13 last year, and the creation of my thread of November 21... We should not have the same rules of calculation but no matter. :wink1:

So to answer your question, unless it is sarcastic :dunno, one had only to look at my post #1268 which followed:

Dear David, I know that this BioMask draft lasts already for some time* but I think Albert Einstein and his relativity of time had to pass that way... :lol

(*) I started slowly the customization on August 13 last year, and the creation of my thread of November 21... We should not have the same rules of calculation but no matter. :wink1:

So to answer your question, unless it is sarcastic :dunno, one had only to look at my post #1268 which followed:

Haha yes i know it wasn't sarcastic at all. Why do you think the worst of me? :peace

I am only a serious collector too who loves the predator. :hi5:

I know that post said you won't get the classic predator till 6-8 months but I was only wondering since you had all those custom parts in plan, how long it would take to make each of them, that's all. I know it will take a long time to make your biomasks each since they are custom and for a very long waitlist too.

So I imagine it will take even longer to make those other custom parts which was why I was just trying to imagine how many years it will take for you to make each of those custom parts that you have planned for p1. I ask only because I'm excited so I need to know how long I should wait ;)

Having no yet found a crystal ball, I would not venture too much to announce anything at the moment, but one thing is more than certain: all these parts in anticipation are nothing compared to the BioMask (which is a real challenge at all points of view) as to their implementation and duplication. :wink1:

yes, but it's not me, its tsang who tried to make a reference to the Classic when he brought his cripple into reality :)

no thanks, i need 2 ultimate versions with your full paint and so on, slightly different from what you do for others (i mean eyes and inside color), but if somebody before me refuses to get a helmet, please count me as the first for his place? :)

Hello my friends.

Waiting an order of supplies for the manufacture of my BioMasks (it is known that during the summer the economy slows), I couldn't do nothing with my ten fingers... So I started this:
PREDTORSO00T10.jpg

See more here.

FYI: I'm on vacation the next 23 to 30.
Orders will resume really on my return.

Hi friends. :wave
I just come back now from my little week of vacation.
I hope everyone is well.
The manufacturing will restart tomorrow.

there is no change in purchase list for months. is there any chance to get the mask if i'm 50-something-place?
wacko.gif

Back