baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He ben voilà! :D
Just a quick question, David: don't you want any of the markings "Movie Accurate Battle Damage", even mitigated?
I want to talk obviously about this:
MARQUAGES.jpg

At fact... The Predator is not entitled to do a wink? :lol

Last edited:
He ben voilà! :D
Just a quick question, David: don't you want any of the markings "Movie Accurate Battle Damage", even mitigated?
I want to talk obviously about this:
MARQUAGES.jpg

At fact... The Predator is not entitled to do a wink? :lol

Hahaha not really, no actually. I think being movie accurate is a great thing but personally it's just too much dirt and damage for me. It covers too much of the shiny-ness of it which I appreciate very much. Your full ultimate pictures are amazing Thierry but I'd rather it be cleaner :)

For example I just prefer displaying my Iron Man Mark VI in clean, shiny armor rather than battle damage if you know what I mean?

It's funny: it's exactly the opposite for me (ie the version "Battle Damage" for my Mark VI and for sure the same goes for my Mark V coming soon)! :lol
... But nevertheless we will be able to well agree, hehe.
I truly believe having understood what you want!

And what about the inside patina?
... BD version or New version?

Hahaha thanks Thierry. I guess some of us like different styles of display ;)

The Mark V DOES look good BD so I might display it that way too.

I have 3 Mark VI so I might display one in BD and one clean, but I definitely prefer clean for Predator because I loved the look of it in the movie which seemed clean to me. But I hope you understand that your Full New version is TOO clean and shiny for me if you know what I mean xD It's like instead of hunting, the Predator spent all his time polishing his mask instead!

Anyway as for the inside of the mask, I what's the difference between the BD version or New? I remember seeing pictures that the inside seemed new and high tech?

... I knew you would answer me this, David! :lol
But this is not a little strange to have "viruz" as nickname when one so fond of the Immaculate? :cuckoo:
:1-1:

HAHAHA welllll that viruz nickname came up when I was playing Command & Conquer : Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge, when there was a sniper unit called Virus.

You could say immaculate is when I like to kill "perfectly" without losing any units/life points ;):1-1::peace

But I only recently found myself to be a perfectionist when I started collecting : the first piece being HT P1, ESPECIALLY if it's a character that I really love so I'm sure you can understand why :hi5:

And considering the work you put in + price, I want to make sure that this mask I get is worth every euro and I get it right once and for all. :yess:

... And you can be sure that I will do everything for that to be the case, David! :wink1:
I think I know exactly which way to go to match your expectations now.

The P1 was your first figure HT? The second for me (the first was the Mark III). :D

a big thank you to baloo for creating this bio. boy you must have balls of steel to take this job on when you see it with your own eyes you then try to realise how much work and skill went in to this masterpiese
thanks agen you are a legend......
picture.php

Haaa... You've just got it today as I had expected, Carl! Great!
Thank you for your photos and your words that make me pleased!
I'm glad my work you satisfies!

Posting pictures of the mask on the figure really helps me to make my decision a whole lot easier...

I changed my mind about black lenses... I WANT EYE MESH THIERRYYYYY! It looks awesome! :hi5:

Also, I definitely don't want the brown muddy and the black damage on the mask for sure. Too dirty for me as you already know :wink1:

Back