baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ P.: Thanks, P. :1-1:
When you say "replace lenses", you allude "with black lenses, with mirror effect, without any mech", right?
... If so, no problemo, no problemo.
yes, i'd like black reflecting lenses without mech, something like black glass or like insides of an ancient 3.5" floppy disc.
if you had 2 H-options ready and without purchaser, i'd be the first to say "me wants me wants", but i'd need another variant of lenses.
but another member was first to take that unpurchased H-version:
I am at #30 now, but I might be interested in that H-Full Ultimate. Does it have all of the tweaks you have been posting (revised lenses included)?

Last edited:
Okay P., I see what you mean, I think. :monkey3
And no, it's not swo77 (# 29) but ulysses 31 (# 46) which, fastest, won the "Full Ultimate" in the lottery. :wink1:

So, it remains a "Full New" - Any takers:

PREDBIOMASK61T1.jpg
PREDBIOMASK61T2.jpg

PREDBIOMASK61T4.jpg
PREDBIOMASK61T3.jpg

:lecture First ordered, first served

Waiting and patience is the way when you talk about high end collectibles and especially hand made items like this. These are not $5 mass-produced Hasbro figures, they are one of a kind items, each one is a bit different being hand made, and besides that, Thierry has his own life too. If you cannot wait then simply leave.

If somehow I won't be able to get one anymore I'm going to let Thierry know in time, but I won't be angry because of the delay in making them, since I know he does the best to make them perfect! There are people who pre-ordered items from Sideshow, eFX or Gentle Giant and paid a deposit and have to wait even a year or more. I say again: in this domain patience is the key word. ;)

Waiting and patience is the way when you talk about high end collectibles and especially hand made items like this. These are not $5 mass-produced Hasbro figures, they are one of a kind items, each one is a bit different being hand made, and besides that, Thierry has his own life too. If you cannot wait then simply leave.

If somehow I won't be able to get one anymore I'm going to let Thierry know in time, but I won't be angry because of the delay in making them, since I know he does the best to make them perfect! There are people who pre-ordered items from Sideshow, eFX or Gentle Giant and paid a deposit and have to wait even a year or more. I say again: in this domain patience is the key word. ;)

:exactly::exactly::exactly::goodpost:

VERY well said. Baloo, take your time brother. Ignore those people who have zero patience and no respect for the inredible dedication and hard work youre putting into this.
I dont think people realise how hard this task really is.

Also well said buddy!
Thank you friends! That's good to see that one can be estimated. :1-1:

Two things which I was grieved yesterday:
Lack of education and honesty that some thugs are quick to amplify. But there it is: it seems that it takes all kinds to make a world... Even if one would do so much better without those scamps!

I have anyhow passed the age to make me insult by an insolent that must certainly not yet have access to parental control code, intellectually I mean...
I do not master English at best, which forces me to take some time to try to express myself properly (despite the grammatical, vocabulary and other errors...) and I try to answer everyone as soon as possible.
But having been able to read absurdities as much as I have done it yesterday in so few lines (was a concentrate, in fact) really is dismaying! Another son to dad who must believe that he has only to snap his fingers so that we kowtow at his feet.
It will be necessary to think about blowing the nose oneself and grow up a bit...

C est sûr surtout le "classic" je vais le préco direct lol de toute façon il sera dispo pour decembre donc tout va bien. Tu vas te l'offrir j'espere =)

Back