baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I don't want to know where you left linger your hands... :rotfl
But did you pay attention to what I wrote:

PREDBIOMASK49T.jpg

Mmmmh? :wink1:

So, of course it is not over... When that will be the case, and with the layer of protective varnish, it will be much more discreet. :D :1-1:

Let me know when this one is done. I'll take it! :D

Uh ah! What kind of mod have you done to' hairs Mr. Durden? Hot water? Or you've redone them?

Marvelouuuus, Alejandro! :clap
You did a great job, my friend!
... Then like that, you had no patience of to put parts inside? :lol
Many thanks! :1-1:

Well, as I kept you waiting, then here is for you, friends:

PREDBIOMASK51T3.jpg

PREDBIOMASK51T4.jpg
PREDBIOMASK51T5.jpg

PREDBIOMASK51T6.jpg
PREDBIOMASK51T7.jpg

PREDBIOMASK51T8.jpg

(... It is for you, Tim!)
I also updated the post #8 of the first page with new prices and pics... :wink1:

Last edited:
Alejandro : WOWWW I love your paint my friend xD

Baloo : WOWWWW can't wait can't wait! Congratulations baloo! So all done for you then?

Haha... Sacred Sergiu! :D
Thanks my friend! :hi5:

@ viruz777: Wow... Thank you very much David!
That pleases to see so much enthusiasm! :1-1:

@ Zombie: merki, zomzom! :wink1:

haha no problem Thierry my friend ;)

Just worried on the damage $328.25 USD will do to my wallet haha. Trying to come to terms with the fact that it costs more than a brand new Hot Toys figure but I understand seeing the work that you put through for these masks.

Marvelouuuus, Alejandro! :clap
You did a great job, my friend!
... Then like that, you had no patience of to put parts inside? :lol
Many thanks! :1-1:

Well, as I kept you waiting, then here is for you, friends:

PREDBIOMASK51T3.jpg

PREDBIOMASK51T4.jpg
PREDBIOMASK51T5.jpg

PREDBIOMASK51T6.jpg
PREDBIOMASK51T7.jpg

PREDBIOMASK51T8.jpg

(... It is for you, Tim!)
I also updated the post #8 of the first page with new prices and pics... :wink1:

OH MY LORD!!! That is AMAZING!!! I really cannot wait to get this! When will it be complete my friend? I think you just have to install the lights and that's it right? Oh I am super excited! This will make my P1 a million times better!

I would also like to know what assembly is required to make the light function work. I'm loving the looks of this thing and am going to go with option H. Is it a matter of plugging the wire into the housing of the helmet, or something else involved?

I would also like to know what assembly is required to make the light function work. I'm loving the looks of this thing and am going to go with option H. Is it a matter of plugging the wire into the housing of the helmet, or something else involved?

Yes.
If the wires are not plugged into the helmet, then the light feature will not work.
I really like how baloo did the wiring on this mask.
It means we no longer have to fiddle around at the back when we want to remove the mask - we just remove the wires on the mask itself, just like in the movie!
Great stuff.

Wow Baloo, congratulations! It looks perfect my friend! VERY nicely done on the dirt / damage, I like how you've applied "dirt", then washed it away in the appropriate areas. As well as this your paint strokes are following the "grain" of the blast! Really REALLY well done!!

Back