baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
baloo
the pattern is nice
but you should make it more smooth. and with some "dots" on cheeks.
i guess you showed not the last version of "final paint" so you know it :)
people who can paint themselves will do whatever they want, but you could think about those with hands growing from their ass, like me :)

:lol I don't want to know where you left linger your hands... :rotfl
But did you pay attention to what I wrote:

PREDBIOMASK49T.jpg

Mmmmh? :wink1:

So, of course it is not over... When that will be the case, and with the layer of protective varnish, it will be much more discreet. :D :1-1:

I see i am on the list on page 1 with pm after my name...it's been so long since i have been in this thread as i sold my p1 and i don't really have need for the mask, however it does look fantastic and i would hate to miss out on this, can i still pay for one???

Fantastic looking baloo :) Seeing the detail on this mask it must be harder to paint it to the extreme dot seeing how hard it already is to shape a mask from scratch.

I think what the other community members were saying about the painting on the mask being final is mainly the preference on the colours and how they prefer it to look.

Like for me at first glance on the picture, I wouldn't want the mask to be too dirty to cover the shiny gloryness of the mask, but then again I wouldn't want it to be purely shiny to the point of being unrealistic (as if he landed in a super clean jungle and never jumped and moved around). So that's why I like a mix of both but a little more to the shiny end since his mask is a trademark for me :D
Alejandro painted a beautiful mix for me in that sense and I'm sure you will make the final result mind-blowing as well.

I usually stick close to what Tim (EndlessRain) wants since I pretty much have the same taste as he does in terms of colour and look xD

^that strikes me as a bit odd.

What? that i have no predator to put it on ..well ya i guess it is, but if they are still for sale, i would like one for use with a future classic pred(and even if it won't fit he could hold it) or just for display by itself.

hmmm on second thought, best stick to the stuff that i do really need, this hobby has warped my mind a little bit:slap

@ Zombie, taylerdurdem, Dark_Spidey, predarnold, a-dev, EndIessRAlN, emarae, P.: Excuse me, friends... I forgot to thank you in my previous post. I should probably have my head elsewhere... :monkey3

@ Wolf-Predator, AARON691983, Calcifer, viruz777: I have not forgotten you, hehe: thank you too, friends! :D

@ Calcifer: no problemo, my friend. As you want, you know. Just tell me... :1-1:

@ viruz777: I see what you mean, my friend. Thanks! :hi5:

What? that i have no predator to put it on ..well ya i guess it is, but if they are still for sale, i would like one for use with a future classic pred(and even if it won't fit he could hold it) or just for display by itself.

hmmm on second thought, best stick to the stuff that i do really need, this hobby has warped my mind a little bit:slap

Yeah thats what I was getting at. I wouldn't entirely dismiss the idea of getting a hypothetical HT Classic predator to hold Baloo's mask but

A) Baloo's mask is based on the intact P1 mask not the broken mask that Classic had, thus

B) will you be reacquiring the relevant accessories to convert a Classic into a P1 thus making Baloo's mask more appropriate, but then

C) Is it worth getting a mask that your figure cannot wear.

Baloo, I'm glad to see you are almost done.But, for example, if I want to get the most expensive one since I don't know how to paint or do washes, stuff like that, could you make the mask look like the Hot Toys one paint wise so that it matches the armor?

Thank you in advanced.

but then

C) Is it worth getting a mask that your figure cannot wear.
for example i have 5 predators (old guy among them so only 4 can wear helmets) - and 7 masks. just for a collection :)

Haha! Baloooooooooo! great work! it's perfect ! if you want experiment a bit try with a dark greenish tone . But it's perfect! i'm for D version! say price and when to pay.

for example i have 5 predators (old guy among them so only 4 can wear helmets) - and 7 masks. just for a collection :)

It sounds like Calcifer has reconsidered whether he really needs to collect biomasks for the sake of it. When I finally get to display my stuff properly, sure I'll assemble my spare biomasks as a collection next to my Predators but I won't be buying customs unless I have a specific figure who can wear them. Baloo's one being a case in point. I might consider a P2 and a Berserker mask aswell, though I don't think those are as obviously needed as a new P1 bio.

It sounds like Calcifer has reconsidered whether he really needs to collect biomasks for the sake of it.
no, it sounds like i want to have many helmets to keep them in corner, knowing that Predator wears whatever he needs/wants as an opposite to that yautja crap where downs wear what they are let to.
:)

I have not mounted the mask kit but but I could not resist the paint on the outside.
is perfect. the fit and proportions are exact. I've been waiting years to have this in my hands.
thanks baloo

dsc0122ec.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc0106xz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc0098qf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc0100lw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc0101r.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc0102gn.jpg