baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bow down to you Almighty Baloo, for a 1 of a kind job on this 1/6 bio! My P1 will be a very happy pred with this! :D

Last edited:
So, my only question is........... Was it a difficult decision to sell your soul for your talent? I mean.... I don't know if I could have done it but clearly you cashed in on it.

Jk

Amazing work man, and kudos to you for following it through to completion. So often projects get to a point then sit on the shelves for years or indefinitely.

wow baloo I like how you explain the step by step process on making each mask that way when we all finally have it in hand we can appreciate it even more:bow

Top work Baloo. I don't even own a Pred yet and I want one of your masks. Forgive me not going through 60+ pages, but how much are these going for?

Excellent work! Very professionally done baloo! All that great work applied to that small bio helmet.

Baloo, just liked to ask u a question. Will u be adding the greens + browns on the bio? i know it's not visible in the film but on the prop theres light washes of them in the bio (along with the silver of course). I just wanted to clarify if your doing that on these?

Awesome job on the updated tutorial Thierry! :rock :rock :rock

Just amazing work and the attention to details! :hi5: Can't wait to see the finished product.

OMG, so many responses! :panic:
To all those I do not answer personally, as to those latter ones (so, to everyone in fact! :lol):
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I bow down to you Almighty Baloo, for a 1 of a kind job on this 1/6 bio! My P1 will be a very happy pred with this! :D
Get up my friend: I do not deserve so much.
... But thank you anyway because it's nice to hear, hehe!

God, man...Thierry.
Amazing...I just can´t find other words.
In fact I think we have to invent a few new ones for this...
:lol
... Like "balooing" perhaps? :rotfl
:1-1:

So, my only question is........... Was it a difficult decision to sell your soul for your talent? I mean.... I don't know if I could have done it but clearly you cashed in on it.

Jk

Amazing work man, and kudos to you for following it through to completion. So often projects get to a point then sit on the shelves for years or indefinitely.
Sell my soul?... Ho, reassure you: I'll not enrich the devil!
And it's true, moments of discouragement often grow to derail many projects ... But I cling, worse than an octopus! :lol

wow baloo I like how you explain the step by step process on making each mask that way when we all finally have it in hand we can appreciate it even more:bow

question will you be doing a weathering effect also kind of like the neca 1/4 mask??
You're absolutely right, but the tutorials are also being made to serve as a manual for those of you who wish to mount it themselves.
I do not know that mask, but perhaps you will find the answer you waiting below (see reply made to Wolf-Predator)

Top work Baloo. I don't even own a Pred yet and I want one of your masks. Forgive me not going through 60+ pages, but how much are these going for?
:lol ... You should at least have read the first page:
LIST OF OPTIONS AND PRICES (in euros):
(prices not disclosed - to come to the end of the first copy control)

(I'm kidding, of course) :D
... So it will happen very soon!

Baloo, just liked to ask u a question. Will u be adding the greens + browns on the bio? i know it's not visible in the film but on the prop theres light washes of them in the bio (along with the silver of course). I just wanted to clarify if your doing that on these?
Theoretically yes: these effects should be performed on option E "Ultimate".

Baloo, will you be taking this first bio all the way to 'E - Ultimate Version'? I sure HOPE so!! :D Also, will you be using this first mask as a control / reference mask in order to keep the rest exactly the same as you go along?

Yes, absolutely ... It is the purpose: to serve both as manual (for "garage kit" versions) than as pics of reference (for assembled and painted versions), so up to the option E included.

Of course, as that's hand-made, from a copy to an other one, there will be necessarily some small variations, eh. :wink1:

*standing ovation as the crowd goes wild and crazy*

The moment we've all been waiting for! I've seen that picture of the mask light up in my dreams! Fabulous job baloo! You've shown the kind of skill which only you possess and which we all greatly appreciate and recognise :D

PREDBIOMASK43T9.jpg

PREDBIOMASK43T10.jpg

:horror Oh my stars and garters. Even without paint it's amazing.

Does anyone here know anyone at Hot Toys? Can we get this man a job there? Please?!?!

Back