baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ted Williams has golden voice, Baloo has golden skills. Top-notch.

Last edited:
You want some light, Timo?... But there is only to ask! :D

picture.php

The wires were covered with resin, the LED and its housing are in position, as well as the lingual trigger and the side tubes.

picture.php

I am going to be able to begin the painting...

Yeeha, man.
Just plain awesome.
:hi5:
Everytime I see an update I just fai---...

:thud:

See?!

:rotfl

@ work13: Thank you Wyman! I will definitely follow this excellent idea but I don't have any illusions, you know... But as one says: "Nothing ventured nothing gained!"

@ predarnold: I do not still to beg but if I was lucky of Ted William, I would not complain!
Thank you for the compliment, my friend!

Je m'y mets demain car j'attends de l'apprêt noir brillant pour l"application de l'Alclad. En parallèle, je vais préparer le gabarit pour le thermoformage des lentilles.

I'll start tomorrow because I'm waiting the glossy black finish primer for the spray of Alclad. In parallel, I'll prepare the template for thermoforming lenses.

Je m'y mets demain car j'attends de l'apprêt noir brillant pour l"application de l'Alclad. En parallèle, je vais préparer le gabarit pour le thermoformage des lentilles.

I'll start tomorrow because I'm waiting the glossy black finish primer for the spray of Alclad. In parallel, I'll prepare the template for thermoforming lenses.

I must contain my excitement!:)

Just checked out the whole thread baloo. Excellent work!!! :rock :rock :rock Loving the light up feature. Can't wait to see the finished project.

You want some light, Timo?... But there is only to ask! :D

picture.php

The wires were covered with resin, the LED and its housing are in position, as well as the lingual trigger and the side tubes.

picture.php

I am going to be able to begin the painting...

Brilliant. :thud:

Back