Ball-socket neck plug? Where to buy some...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in 2 ten packs of each the male and female..... saw these at the Famcon Dinner.... Just remembered now to get some...

Sorry to have dropped this project for so long. In the end, I found I couldn't produce them at the cost I wanted -- I've always been annoyed by sellers who want seven or eight bucks for an adapter. Making these turned out to be very labor-intensive because casting a silicone material in a silicone mold is so tricky. I wound up having to ask $5 each for them, which was too close to what I disliked in the first place. I was becoming one of those guys.

So I'm pleased to report that someone with better production capability...or maybe he's buying them from the Hot Toys supplier, I dunno...is now offering Hot Toys male neck plugs (the traditional large size) for $2.99 each on eBay. He also sells them on his website, OneSixthKit, but for $10 each there. It might be wise to strike at eBay while the price is low.

The seller is Kit Chen, who goes by iyiyyy on eBay and at OSW, and iyiyiyiyi here at SSF. I received some of his plugs today, and they work perfectly with the Truetype bodies I have on hand. Kit's Buy It Now auction is here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/131154341971

Hope this helps my fellow custom builders. :wave

Back