Bag End Environment - from Weta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was the collectors edition price? I saw on the Weta web site 320$ and on reviews sites 250$? How much was it?

On ebay, 110$ for oe and 400$ for ce. Wow big difference. That's a lot of money for just viewing rooms when you turn sometimes your environment. For the difference i should invest in another environment like rivendell oe.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Well the CE has the open door, interior but also the numbered base. Don't discount how much people will pay extra for a numbered piece. In fact, if that trend keeps up you might see the price difference between OE and numbered pieces (runs within runs) increase. Who knows.

What was the collectors edition price? I saw on the Weta web site 320$ and on reviews sites 250$? How much was it?

On ebay, 110$ for oe and 400$ for ce. Wow big difference. That's a lot of money for just viewing rooms when you turn sometimes your environment. For the difference i should invest in another environment like rivendell oe.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

it was originally $250, i bought mine in Feb. and a month later Weta put the price up $80.
i prefer looking at the rooms then the outside, they are quite good :)

I appreciate the feedback on the CE. I think I will live with my open edition and be satisfied with that. Someday when I move to a larger apartment, I will think about Rivendell.

still my favorite environment. just completely captures the feel of the movies and books. kind of like the original weta gandalf (imo).

too big and too square..lol

If this square can be hip, Gandalf can be square :lecture

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeS-Xb5u4-U&playnext=1&list=PLD55F920E27AA4C1A&feature=results_main"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeS-Xb5u4-U&playnext=1&list=PLD55F920E27AA4C1A&feature=results_main[/ame]

Back