Badmoon LIVE dog chat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dog is pretty obedient, we took her to Petco where they do training (although it's training where you are there and they tell you what to do with your dog). She' still remembers everything. And is very smart, she always knows when stuff is happening.

Dogs are really expensive though, but we got my dog from the Sheltie rescue, I think she cost like $100.

Damnit....I want a dog now. I'd just have to find a small breed that gets along with my cat and that I could leave at home alone during the day when I am at work.

yep she is a clever trainer her methods were non-physical punishment but behavioural

Does this work with men too! Someone could make a killing if they could figure out how to apply this to the male gender. :newangel

Somehow I don't think it would go over well if I started smacking my husband on the nose with a newspaper if he forgets to put the seat down.

Also, Badmoon....very cute puppy. I wish we could have one.

Last edited:
Ever see that episode of South Park where they brought the guy from the Dog Whisperer to train Cartman? That might work,

Dude that dog whisperer guy is nuts. It is amazing how he gets these dogs to do stuff. Mostly though it is the owners not walking their dogs. If I could get mine to walk on a leash maybe she would calm the hell down.

Generally puppies don't calm down until the fall asleep. Once they get to be a year old or so they start to calm down.

Generally puppies don't calm down until the fall asleep. Once they get to be a year old or so they start to calm down.

Dude that dog whisperer guy is nuts. It is amazing how he gets these dogs to do stuff. Mostly though it is the owners not walking their dogs. If I could get mine to walk on a leash maybe she would calm the hell down.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Parenthood! :D

I remember from the time when Dylan (my dog) was a newborn to about 6 months old, he would run around and spend up so much energy, that he use to fall asleep in mid-run sometimes. It was the funniest thing to watch.

Great, this thread is bringing back memories of all our pups now. :monkey2 :lol

If the dog bites or nips you make aloud noise and turn you back on it

the dog is only playing but if you do that then your no fun to play with & he'll learn what's acceptable & what's not

also when walking the dog take an empty small plastic bottle with some beads to make it rattle. If he starts behaving badly throw the bottle on the ground, the noise startles him & he will some learn if you consistent

either that or a bottle of water that squirts & if he behaves badly then squirt him with water in the face

another method to get the dog to walk to heal pink the lead so he's got half the length of it & when you want to turn drop the each length of lead & turn sharply

I never used the bead bottle but I used the others

If the dog bites or nips you make aloud noise and turn you back on it

the dog is only playing but if you do that then your no fun to play with & he'll learn what's acceptable & what's not

also when walking the dog take an empty small plastic bottle with some beads to make it rattle. If he starts behaving badly throw the bottle on the ground, the noise startles him & he will some learn if you consistent

either that or a bottle of water that squirts & if he behaves badly then squirt him with water in the face

another method to get the dog to walk to heal pink the lead so he's got half the length of it & when you want to turn drop the each length of lead & turn sharply

I never used the bead bottle but I used the others

What kinda dog do you have Karma?

Back